Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Is it worth buying CS:GO

Hey guys, just got a quick question is it really worth buying the game. I know it's just $15 but I'm really broke with my college payments, car insurance, cell phone bill and car lease. I'm interested in playing but I don't want to just buy play it for 2 days and put it a side.

Its not cod, and yes it is like css. How is it different from css? Its the same gameplay style, same maps and same weapons apart from a few improvements to some and 1 or 2 new weapons added. Apart from that it is exactly the same thing with a nicer finish.

Tell me how i'm wrong, dont just call me out without backing up your statements.

Its a step up from css. Its basically the same thing with nicer graphics and smooth gameplay. I like it and it was definitely worth the $13.50 i paid for it.

+1

how's it bassically the same thing... It's nothing like css

its a lot like CSS. its a better game imo. change is good.

Basically it's basically COD without the whole gun making shit ON CSS maps. Just a sum up

its absolutely nothing like COD you dont know shit.

Its not cod, and yes it is like css. How is it different from css? Its the same gameplay style, same maps and same weapons apart from a few improvements to some and 1 or 2 new weapons added. Apart from that it is exactly the same thing with a nicer finish.

Tell me how i'm wrong, dont just call me out without backing up your statements.

mouse going for throats!

its a great game, once they fix all the bugs it will be really successful. i like the game a lot and so do a lot of other people. people that dont like the game need to look at it from a different perspective. i play the game like i'd play source and its perfectly fine.

EDIT: http://www.twitch.tv/hgfebruary/b/329654456 go to 15:00 and watch the gun rounds in that pug. the game doesn't play like cod at all.

Edited by FEBRUARY

What i actually mean its just a whole now counter strike game. Wich is good, and like feb said "its a great game, once they fix all the bugs it will be really successful."

I agree with you. I do like that they made small tweaks to the original maps though.