Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suicide Doe Abuse

I_Kill_You

1. Abuser name:Suicide Doe

2. Their Steam Id:Steam_0:0:0000000

3. What server:PERP

4. About what time: 2:15 A.M. 8/27/12

5. PROOF: Suicide has the proof, and I require he now post it, he has it and it shows him abusing.

6. Please tell us about the incident: Suicide owned a building, it got raided, so both me and another cop responded, he ran in after we dealt with it and were arresting the people(there is no police chief or mayor at this point), so we went in because the raiders were shooting us. He shows up and tries shooting the raider we are arresting, killing me in the process and gets shot by the other cop, he then respawns, and slays him. Even without a video, logs can prove this whole thing.

Edited by Rizon

My side of the story:

I came into the apartment after I heard we were being raided, I came in and in an attempt to kill the raider, shot at him, kill a cop in the process. If you have a demo to go along with this, then you will see how the cop was more interested in trying to kill me, then trying to arrest the raider. The cop then shot me instead of worrying about the raider, when I clearly was shooting the raider, not with an illegal weapon, but with a deagle only.

Once you pull up logs you will see that I revived myself, and DID NOT slay Ikillyou, but I slayed the other officer who had been shooting me the entire time.

Also, do you have the actual demo, so I can look at it as well? I figured I was recording, but wasn't since I restarted my game.

• Executive Council

Well, from the sounds of it you were in the wrong Suicide. When cops respond to a raid they have the authority in RP sense to take control of the situation. If you immediately start shooting at someone they are arresting they have the right to fire back at you. Because you are now trying to murder someone.

The only time protection of property comes into play is before the cops arrive.

Well, from the sounds of it you were in the wrong Suicide. When cops respond to a raid they have the authority in RP sense to take control of the situation. If you immediately start shooting at someone they are arresting they have the right to fire back at you. Because you are now trying to murder someone.

Then I guess I was in the wrong with reviving myself, but the only reason I slayed him is mainly because when I came in, the guy is sitting there with an arrest with, and he was doing nothing. IKillYou was the only one actually trying. I then revived myself and slayed him to try and explain to him what he did wrong and ask him why he wasn't trying to arrest the guy trespassing.

So, if I was wrong on either of the things, then sorry. But the main reason behind me reviving was just so I could explain.

Then I guess I was in the wrong with reviving myself, but the only reason I slayed him is mainly because when I came in, the guy is sitting there with an arrest with, and he was doing nothing. IKillYou was the only one actually trying. I then revived myself and slayed him to try and explain to him what he did wrong and ask him why he wasn't trying to arrest the guy trespassing.

So, if I was wrong on either of the things, then sorry. But the main reason behind me reviving was just so I could explain.

Shit happens Suicide, you just got to be more careful and the actions that are made.

Absolutely correct.

1. Abuser name:Suicide Doe

2. Their Steam Id:Steam_0:0:0000000

3. What server:PERP

4. About what time: 2:15 A.M. 8/27/12

5. PROOF: Suicide has the proof, and I require he now post it, he has it and it shows him abusing.

6. Please tell us about the incident: Suicide owned a building, it got raided, so both me and another cop responded, he ran in after we dealt with it and were arresting the people(there is no police chief or mayor at this point), so we went in because the raiders were shooting us. He shows up and tries shooting the raider we are arresting, killing me in the process and gets shot by the other cop, he then respawns, and slays him. Even without a video, logs can prove this whole thing.

When it come to reports, make sure you start recording beforehand and don't rely on the person that you reporting for abuse to bring it forward b/c they may not have it. He made a mistake yes, but that doesn't means that some of these situations couldn't have been solved in-game.

We'll make sure this doesn't happen again. Reviewed, Thank you.