Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pets!

CletusP

Hey guys. With my new pet(s) I want to make this thread.

I want you guys to go in order of your pets! I'll go first.

Dill (Cat)

Maxx (Golden Retriever (I still have him, hes 14 :)))

Chloe (Cat)

Multiple fish. (Not even going to name them all)

Ginger (Old dog)

Henry (Pet Hedgehog)

Daisy (Ferret)

Sadie (Ferret)

What about you guys? What's your guys pets?

A (yellow eared slider hatchling)

B (yellow eared slider hatchling)

C (yellow eared slider hatchling)

Bird (bird)

maya (kitten, 5 months)

inca (kitten, 5 months)

toshka (kitten, 5 months)

nala (cat, 2 years)

Pikachu (cat, about 14-15 years)

I would spam you with a picture of each of them, but I'm pretty sure no one gives a flying fawg :P

and my turtles dont have names cause I can't keep them apart. so A, B and C will do.

these are only the ones I have atm, cause shiii, I have an entire pet cemetery in my backyard..

Edited by kimzy

A (yellow eared slider hatchling)

B (yellow eared slider hatchling)

C (yellow eared slider hatchling)

Bird (bird)

maya (kitten, 5 months)

inca (kitten, 5 months)

toshka (kitten, 5 months)

nala (cat, 2 years)

Pikachu (cat, about 14-15 years)

I would spam you with a picture of each of them, but I'm pretty sure no one gives a flying fawg :P

and my turtles dont have names cause I can't keep them apart. so A, B and C will do.

cat woman

current (between 2 homes, divorced parents):

Bella ( annoying cat)

Mindy (black lab like 12 years old)

ginger (cockerspaniel idk how to spell dog breeds)

____

Bentley (pitbull)

Cooper ( retriever/lab mutt)

chewy (Pomeranian)

Comrade (rottweiler)

Angel (donkey)

Drake (donkey)

Sugar (horse)

Cody (horse)

Chavez (horse)

plus like 4 more horses i don't know their names, i hate horses and everything about them

Past:

buddy (goat)

rascal (cat)

april (horse)

java (Pomeranian)

howie (dutch hound)

moe (bird thingy)

plus like 8 more horses i dont remember, sister had 2 ferrets, hedgehog, hampsters etc etc

Here's my cat story, since I've had mostly cats.

We had two cats, Mittens and Buttons. They were 1 year older than me (so currently 18). Then about 4 years ago we kind of adopted a stray black cat and named him Midnight. He came over time to time and we took him to the vet and all. About 6 months later, he went missing and never came back. So we were down to our 2 original cats. Then on black Friday morning of 2010, another black stray wandered into our house and we adopted him and named him Echo. He stays around a lot more. Then one day in December that year, Mittens went missing and we later found out he was eaten by a coyote :(. My mom was sad! So in April of 2011 we got two little kittens, one gray and one black. They were Feather and Ranger. THEN... about 5 months ago, Ranger went missing, and we have no idea what happened. Lol at this point I'm like, "mom maybe we should keep our cats inside." So since Ranger went missing, this past April we got TWO NEW kittens, one gray and one orange. They are named Chip and Scribbles. Lol so currently we have Buttons, Echo, Feather, Chip, and Scribbles. That's 5 cats lol. I'm hoping my mom will wait til the babies are older til they go outside.

Aside from the cats, I did have one hermit crab before lol, I can't remember what the name was though. He pinched me and I cried.

TL;DR

I've had quite a few cats.

My friends call me cat daddy hahaha..