Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ban report: HG | I LIKE BEING MUTED FAGS STEAM_0:0:2020372

Weeman

You act like it keeps spamming, it’s all at one time. Why not wait 5 or 10 seconds then say it?

Get a new keyboard or bind a different key.

If you’re banned for no reason, there an abuse report section for that.

You mean after being stubborn and arguing when you’re wrong. You were banned for a very good reason, and coming here being stubborn is just going to make the situation worse. When you change your name to "HG | I LIKE BEING MUTED FAGS" how does that make our community look? Our own clan members calling fellow clan members, some of which are admins, "fags". Think about it for a second. If players see you calling them fags, that may encourage some of the less mature people (like yourself) to join in, and again it gives our community a bad name.

actually it did, three times, then i gave up. then again you wouldn't know that because you weren't there. if i was thinking, i would've made a demo.

really? like i can buy anything at anytime? i will when i can.

..i have? i'm here aren't i?

i'm not being stubborn or arguing at all. these are my retorts to being banned like i should, i've established what i've done wrong and why i was banned. because names like vagina, weedman, hilter, kush, and many others than come into the server daily, in hg or not, come in the server daily is much better. before you say it doesn't matter to the community, it still says to me that in hg servers, you're allowed these names and won't be asked to get it changed. or just get banned on sight like how i did.

look, there's really no talking anything into you so, i'm sorry for spamming. i'm sorry for changing my name, and i'm sorry for setting a bad example.

either way, can i not be banned and just leave hg? i like the servers, i just don't want to deal with this.