Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

To all leadership

skankBANG

I was banned from this communities servers for cheating? But it shows my ESEA page for the reason? I never cheated on the HG servers? Should I not be cut some slack? I have truthfully never cheated on HG servers.

I do not think this was fair, I realized this today..

:o

I'll answer this one as I was the one who banned you.

When I was staff (man those were the good ol times :/) I imported all ESEA bans that were banned for cheating. This was an extra precaution so we have less cheaters in HG servers, even though we had KAC (shitty AC now) in our servers. I imported ESEA's ban list for cheating because if you cheated on ESEA, then what's stopping you from cheating on HG servers. Here, I'll answer that for you... nothing. I trust ESEA's bans and everyone was calling you out in 10 mans and when you got banned from ESEA, just made you seem like you had a smaller dick. Only fa****s cheat on client and only fa****s cry when they got banned for cheating. You cheated and its your fault if you downloaded public hacks or bought private ones, you fa****.

And who gives a shit if you think it isn't fair. Life isn't fair. And guess what, when you're 18, you'll have to deal with it too, so might as well start now. Tough shit.

Just my 3 cents

K staff..

I understand, but I don't know where all these foul words are coming from, I am serious and clearly you are as well. But I was not banned by you. I was banned by digitalshot.

I never cheated in HG. This isn't real life, it's the internet. You can argue but you should know this was uncalled for.

K staff..

I understand, but I don't know where all these foul words are coming from, I am serious and clearly you are as well. But I was not banned by you. I was banned by digitalshot.

I never cheated in HG. This isn't real life, it's the internet. You can argue but you should know this was uncalled for.

You were banned by me lol. Ask any staff member. Prob homer deleted my sourceban's account because he doesnt trust none of the staff after they step down peacefully, but thats another tree to bark at, and i'm dealing with you first.

and it doesn't matter if you cheated in HG. It's HG and they can choose which people to have in their servers. HG (awesome waffle / angel decends (awesome guy btw, luv u angel)) pay for the servers thus HG can pick and choose who they want in.

That's like saying I didn't kill someone in the united states but the california police are arresting you because you commited a crime, but in reality you did kill someone.

I just came up with that on hand give me more time and I would of done a better job.