Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Spiderman Thread (1000th post celebration)

ExGBrian

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, I am having some problems right now, and I thought this would be the best place to ask for advice.

As many of you know, I'm a girl, and.. well.. I have never like.. got far with a guy, but recently I have been having really weird feelings, and I'm just confused..

Recently, I have been waking up at various times in the night, 3 AM , 5 AM, but.. when I wake up, I usually find that I'm really really wet, I guess I've been having some weird dreams lately? I don't know what it is, but.. I started craving cock, I fantasize about giving guys blowjobs, it's like I can already feel the tip of their penis swelling up inside my mouth, I wish it would just explode with cum so I could swallow the whole load.

Sorry, I'm getting off-topic, does anyone know if there is a cure for feeling like this? Like.. am I a whore for wanting to fuck a guy so badly? I just feel like I really need it, I have started masturbating around 2 times a day, I just can't help it, it's like my feelings have taken over my body..

So yeah.. thanks guys.

Hey guys, I am having some problems right now, and I thought this would be the best place to ask for advice.

As many of you know, I'm a girl, and.. well.. I have never like.. got far with a guy, but recently I have been having really weird feelings, and I'm just confused..

Recently, I have been waking up at various times in the night, 3 AM , 5 AM, but.. when I wake up, I usually find that I'm really really wet, I guess I've been having some weird dreams lately? I don't know what it is, but.. I started craving cock, I fantasize about giving guys blowjobs, it's like I can already feel the tip of their penis swelling up inside my mouth, I wish it would just explode with cum so I could swallow the whole load.

Sorry, I'm getting off-topic, does anyone know if there is a cure for feeling like this? Like.. am I a whore for wanting to fuck a guy so badly? I just feel like I really need it, I have started masturbating around 2 times a day, I just can't help it, it's like my feelings have taken over my body..

So yeah.. thanks guys.

Take one of the penis's from the dead bodies in bonbon's closet and stick it up you vageygey that will work

So yeah.. thanks guys.

lKnc3.jpg

I think my husband might have had sex with me while I was asleep last night. I woke up a bit more moist than normal and my pants/underwear were off. The idea of this bothers me. Before I talk to him about it, I wanted some opinions. He's done it a couple times before, but insisted that I was conscious. I didn't remember it happening at all. If I was "conscious," I was probably very groggy/tired. Is that a suitable justification?

I think my husband might have had sex with me while I was asleep last night. I woke up a bit more moist than normal and my pants/underwear were off. The idea of this bothers me. Before I talk to him about it, I wanted some opinions. He's done it a couple times before, but insisted that I was conscious. I didn't remember it happening at all. If I was "conscious," I was probably very groggy/tired. Is that a suitable justification?

606batman_sorry.png

I'm about 4.25"-4.5" and suffer from significant erection dysfunction. Pretty much everyone who has seen me naked has told me how small I am. (Hearing "You've got a tiny dick" from a girlfriend (now an ex) is pretty upsetting). So, I've had a complex about size for a while.

I know that both of my gf's partners immediately before me were significantly larger than me, and at least one had at least 3" on me. My gf has said that their size made the sex better. (Virtually everything I know about my gf's past is because of her lack of discretion. She just blurts things out; I've known better than to ask).

She and I have also had substantial problems with our sex life for other reasons. I have had very little experience with anyone besides her; she has considerably more experience. Between this, and my erectile dysfunction, we used to fight a great deal about sex. She would rather vociferously complain "sex has never been this bad for me," (this was in part because I have to take a pill roughly an hour before sex, and it kills the spontaneity).

Anyway, I know I'm not one of her best sexual partners, and all of this killed my confidence. I know I've gotten somewhat better in bed, so my confidence is greater, but I still know I'm a far cry from what she's had. This drives me absolutely nuts -- I can't make my dick bigger, and that's a factor for her. (And, no, she's one of those that can't orgasm from oral -- just trust me on this one).

That said, I can't stop thinking about one of her partners immediately before me. I know he was big enough to hurt her, but I also know she stayed with him only for the sex. I've seen dildos in the approximate range of his size (I don't know exactly, but I can make reasonable inferences of somewhere in 7.5"-8" range--god I hope not more). So seeing how big those dildos are, and therefore how big he is, when compared to me... It just fucks with my head and I can't stop about this big dick just plowing her. I feel like Sisyphus -- I will never be good enough.