Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What games do you wish you could rewind in time?

DarkMonotone

CS:S back in the day when every surf server was RPG mod, shit was so fun, once you got your skills upgraded you could surf so hard.

Also, WoW... but not to change it, but to get back that feeling when I first started playing it. That feeling that I was stepping into this massive, unexplored world. It was so daunting... and so very entertaining. I miss those feelings. I haven't had them in a long time.

Gonna be obvious as balls and say League of Legends. Community sucks. New champions are recycled. Riot's business model of OP on release, nerf after profits is getting old. Gameplay is not nearly as reward as it used to be. Competitive scene is too dramatic. Delete Teemo. Delete Zyra. Delete Hecarim. Delete Darius.

TF2 is another. I used to love TF2 and played it more than CSS at one point. Then it went expansion/hat-crazy and once it went free-to-play, all motivation to play it was gone for me. It stopped be fun in its basicity, and was run over by children and assholes (sometimes the assholes of children but... that's different... and illegal).

Last I'm going with minecraft like Vetman. Nothing really needs to be said about it other than it's changed a lot since it's release way back when, and I don't enjoy it nearly as much as I used to when Turtle and I would make hideous looking shit for hours.

Runescape. I know the wildy is back and all but I want it to go back to before it got "closed".

Before the GE and stuff, where you had this little store on the corner where you could buy all your shit, or where you could go to al kharid and if you were lucky you could buy really really cheap uncuts and sell them to people at a later time for like 5 times its worth.

Yeah, I miss that, haven't traded since.

Also, for this one game, god I miss the horrible graphics. it just suited the game better..

Gonna be obvious as balls and say League of Legends. Community sucks. New champions are recycled. Riot's business model of OP on release, nerf after profits is getting old. Gameplay is not nearly as reward as it used to be. Competitive scene is too dramatic. Delete Teemo. Delete Zyra. Delete Hecarim. Delete Darius.

Agreed, the last champion that I bought that is new is Ahri. I didn't buy any other champion that's come out in the past year and a half.

Also Minecraft. For some reason I just don't get that same feeling I once did with it.

League for me as well. Seeing flavor of the month team comps and item builds wave after wave just gets tiring. And the pattern of X carry with a steroid, a gap closer and a cc/escape has been getting old. People always talk about how op new release champs are but cry when they get normalized. NOT NERFED.