Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Skarner

Mikeo

Dont lie to me. Your illiterate.

Don't*

Usually I start hp regen pend and a pot. Then grab a philo and boots at first back. After that its always HoG then sheen. Then I grab mercs or armor boots followed by shurelias (if there ad is shut down which is skarners job) or i grab a glacial (item so good for skarner). But really for me everything after that depends on how the game is going. If i feel like getting kills i grab a triforce. If the ad carry is doing good then a frozen heart. If i need MR i get a banshees. Randuins, guadians, and witts end are all on the list to. Just depends. The good thing about skarner is he can be tanky as fuck and still do tons of damage. So build the tank your team needs and get kills.

Also if you get a wrigglers then your mother is a whore.

Edited by BranHorse

• 2 weeks later...

lol rudabaga...

Because Skarner is a tank however will rely off of magic damage.. I like to buy Rylais scepter.

I go with Boots Of Lucidity so then i can be even more obnoxious with Q

Sometimes i buy frozen heart...

The Stinger is nice for the extra atk speed and AP

hablalahguahu

lol rudabaga...

Because Skarner is a tank however will rely off of magic damage.. I like to buy Rylais scepter.

I go with Boots Of Lucidity so then i can be even more obnoxious with Q

Sometimes i buy frozen heart...

The Stinger is nice for the extra atk speed and AP

hablalahguahu

I'm not sure if you bumped this to troll or to give an honest opinion... but if it's the latter, your opinion is bad and...

n4e9dec3f83b38.jpg

Here's what you want.

Merc Threads

Thornmail

Force of Nature

Randuin

Shurelya

Shen/Quicksilver

No frozen heart? No mana items?

Skarner needs something (besides philo) to enable him to give his mid blue buff and not run out of mana after using 6 qs haha:P

I still get sheen for a little bit of damage, but it is not necessary anymore. Skarner does plenty of dps without dps items.

No frozen heart? No mana items?

Skarner needs something (besides philo) to enable him to give his mid blue buff and not run out of mana after using 6 qs haha:P

I still get sheen for a little bit of damage, but it is not necessary anymore. Skarner does plenty of dps without dps items.

He wont run out of mana that fast, his Q is on a relatively low mana cost. I never have mana issues when I use him whether it be in the jungle or outside of the jungle.

He wont run out of mana that fast, his Q is on a relatively low mana cost. I never have mana issues when I use him whether it be in the jungle or outside of the jungle.

I have mained skarner since his release.. The only time he didn't need a mana item was when all junglers could clear in 30 secs.

In order to clear effectively (without blue) you need a mana item. Or else your auto attacking forever just to clear, or you use your qs on camps then get to lane and go....ohhhhh sorry oom.

Once you get a glacial shroud you never need mana or have to worry about it again. Also with mana items you spam your w and turn into a race car. Bitches love race cars.

I have mained skarner since his release.. The only time he didn't need a mana item was when all junglers could clear in 30 secs.

In order to clear effectively (without blue) you need a mana item. Or else your auto attacking forever just to clear, or you use your qs on camps then get to lane and go....ohhhhh sorry oom.

Once you get a glacial shroud you never need mana or have to worry about it again. Also with mana items you spam your w and turn into a race car. Bitches love race cars.

You wont have mana issues, and I will cite that with this.