Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please read

Hitman

Hey, i've been playing jailbreak for 3-4 months and i would like to buy admin. But, 15 dollars seems a little hefty for admin and I would like to be sure its worth it. If at all possible would I beable to sample admin for a day (or less) to see if I enjoy it and if it is worth the price. I've never had a ban report about me for breaking any rules and I'm sure some of the regulars on that server would vouge for me that I am a good player on that server. Thanks for your time and please let me know if this is possible.

Dominator

Hey, i've been playing jailbreak for 3-4 months and i would like to buy admin. But, 15 dollars seems a little hefty for admin and I would like to be sure its worth it. If at all possible would I beable to sample admin for a day (or less) to see if I enjoy it and if it is worth the price. I've never had a ban report about me for breaking any rules and I'm sure some of the regulars on that server would vouge for me that I am a good player on that server. Thanks for your time and please let me know if this is possible.

Dominator

No, the 15$ is to help support the server and keep them running and control the morons,, not to see if you like being an admin.

How can you not be sure whether buying admin is worth it? Can't you just make your own server and play around with banning and slaying yourself?

Thats not what an admin does. ;)

Admins are more than slayers and banners.

And Dominator, you should be able to tell if you want admin by just playing there.

Being admin isn't really a "fun" thing. Its more of a necessary thing when you play in servers these days.

Its hard to play in a server without admins, because of the goons that try to disrupt gameplay.

We have plenty of admins in Failbreak, so that shouldn't be an issue.

What do you think you will do when you are admin, that you would need to "test" out?

I respect your choices but I dont want admin for fun and all that shit! I just try the admin a little bit (I am not gonna do realy something If I try it. I realy just see If 15$ I have to spend its realy necessary or just like notthing like slay ,kick ...

Dominator

I respect your choices but I dont want admin for fun and all that shit! I just try the admin a little bit (I am not gonna do realy something If I try it. I realy just see If 15$ I have to spend its realy necessary or just like notthing like slay ,kick ...

Dominator

Its just like nothing.

Slay/Kick/Ban/admin say

You don't get any fun commands, if that is what you are seeking.

We do not offer "trial" periods. Sorry.

oh ok

Thanks any way for answer me

Dominator

Np.

Jailbreak is pretty populated with admins, so you really might not need it.

I would say its more for servers that you play on that don't have enough admins.

Nobody likes those jerks that try to piss everyone off, and then they get away with it.

Well they don't last long around our servers. :)

Well no. ALL THE FUCking TIME freekill, freekill, freekill, freekill, freekill, freekill, freekill, freekill, and those admin dont do anything what the problem with that . answer me on that. Like a read just before a guy said the are scare to loose admon WOWOWOWOWOWOW

come one any way its ok If I want to see what there is I will need to buy it

Well no. ALL THE FUCking TIME freekill, freekill, freekill, freekill, freekill, freekill, freekill, freekill, and those admin dont do anything what the problem with that . answer me on that. Like a read just before a guy said the are scare to loose admon WOWOWOWOWOWOW

come one any way its ok If I want to see what there is I will need to buy it

Well don't forget that it gets pretty hectic and pretty full.

The admins cannot see everyone that gets freekilled, nor can they prevent it.

I cannot slay someone because you said he was freekilling. You might be lying. ;)

I do agree that some don't do anything about it because they are afraid of losing it.

If you record demo's or get screenshots of the offenders, we do remove them.

But you are right, that would be a reason to get admin, especially if you play there a lot.

And I told you, slay, ban, kick.

Thats all you need to stop the freekilling.

:kill:

I get annoyed with jailbreak because there are no admins on when I wake up and I get freekilled every round and I get annoyed in the evening like now when there's 20 admins on, muting the whole server when 1 person spams and then someone does trivia and we're still f'ing muted, I can't cope with the stress, its killing me. Need-to-get-money-for-more-admins :cry:

k im not really stressed to the point of suicide but plz buy admin if you can come on in the early hours when jb isn't that full and I'll love you forever

YEAH BUT I am getting realy mad off people who freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill, shit come one even admins, ok some do it ok, but like one guy said thez are scare loosing admin wow wtf do something

Dominator

I get annoyed with jailbreak because there are no admins on when I wake up and I get freekilled every round and I get annoyed in the evening like now when there's 20 admins on, muting the whole server when 1 person spams and then someone does trivia and we're still f'ing muted, I can't cope with the stress, its killing me. Need-to-get-money-for-more-admins :cry:

k im not really stressed to the point of suicide but plz buy admin if you can come on in the early hours when jb isn't that full and I'll love you forever

$15 bones playboy, and your problems are gone.

You guys will always have somthing to complain about there though.....

Just imagine though dominator, all those times you get freekilled and an admin didn't see, you have the power to do something against them without getting pissed off because an admin didn't see so can't slay them.

YEAH BUT I am getting realy mad off people who freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill,freekill, shit come one even admins, ok some do it ok, but like one guy said thez are scare loosing admin wow wtf do something

Dominator

Well if you want, you can buy admin and not use it either. ;)

They paid the $15, they will get more comfortable later on. Or possibly that was their first and last month with admin.