Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Application- Need Help.

iSneaKy<3

I'd contact a CSS Advisor+, 6 is definitely enough.

Not exactly, most recruit apps get 9+ before being promoted. Not everyone is promoted the same way though, some people do get promoted with less +1s than others but not very often, there is no set minimum of +1s a person needs for a promotion (most people think its 10). I would say just wait a bit longer, if they haven't promoted you yet its probably because they're waiting for a couple more people to give you a +1 before they make the decision to promote you.

If you guys don't know how it works don't comment. Each situation varies on the amount of +1's, whether the +1's are reliable, or just post whores. If their steam ID is clean, hasn't caused alot of problems etc etc.

The more active you were throughout your 60 days as a recruit will speed up your promotion progress because more members will +1 (or -1) your application. So, if you never were in teamspeak and never got to know many people it will take longer. Just be patient, the apps normally don't sit for more than a week.

Not exactly, most recruit apps get 9+ before being promoted. Not everyone is promoted the same way though, some people do get promoted with less +1s than others but not very often, there is no set minimum of +1s a person needs for a promotion (most people think its 10). I would say just wait a bit longer, if they haven't promoted you yet its probably because they're waiting for a couple more people to give you a +1 before they make the decision to promote you.

I'm just going off experiences in my division. I got like 8 +1's or so but I know people with a lot less that have gotten promoted so I assumed +6 was enough.

If you guys don't know how it works don't comment. Each situation varies on the amount of +1's, whether the +1's are reliable, or just post whores. If their steam ID is clean, hasn't caused alot of problems etc etc.

The more active you were throughout your 60 days as a recruit will speed up your promotion progress because more members will +1 (or -1) your application. So, if you never were in teamspeak and never got to know many people it will take longer. Just be patient, the apps normally don't sit for more than a week.

I personally had to contact someone higher up because my application was completely lost in the sea of applications.