Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak.

Vagina

This is really annoying, every time I'm CT I lose my guns cause "I kill to many innocents"... Wtf? Are you trying to make it easy for those T's to rebel or something?! Okay, so some CT's 'freekill'.. Oh well.. Can't stop them all. But you're really going to strip the CT's of their guns after they kill 3 or 4 T's in a round? lol it may just be me, but I think that's so stupid. Whenever i lose my guns as CT I get shot =0 Who'd of guessed that a T would shoot a defenseless leader. lol you pretty much made a game that much harder for CT's to win... And CT's usually lost anyway :P

Post your opinion on this, I'm really curious if I'm the only one that thinks this new "punishment" is bad/stupid.

:P If only.

Idk, this place seems to be so gun-hoe about killing CT's that fire their guns. Most other jailbreak servers that I know of dont even have an autoslay/autokick. =P I just think they're going to far to get rid of the CT's. it's already hard as balls to win when you're a CT, they just made it that much harder.

Your name doesn't have anything to do with your question. I was just pointing out that your name kind of makes you look idiotic. Maybe you should try a new name...like Anal Fister or something like that.

A sincere thanks for the points though. It would probably mean a whole lot more if points really mattered.

As for your question. The rules on the server must not be that bad, because the server is always full.

It's probably not going to change that much anytime soon.

It is wild that the server can crash and be down for 3 1/2 hours. Yet within 5 minutes of it coming back up, it is full or almost full.

A sincere thanks for the points though. It would probably mean a whole lot more if points really mattered.

As for your question. The rules on the server must not be that bad, because the server is always full.

It's probably not going to change that much anytime soon.

It is wild that the server can crash and be down for 3 1/2 hours. Yet within 5 minutes of it coming back up, it is full or almost full.

Pwnt.

If you guys didn't cry about every little thing, the rules could be more lax.

And your name does make you look douchy. Reality.

LOL anal fister, you'd be proud to have your sons internet name to be that? Well, whatever way you swing boss ;D

You do bring up a good point, it's just that thing really annoys me and I wanted it gone. But yeah, if no one else has a complaint about it I'll just suck it up.

And your name does make you look douchy. Reality.

haha here's a simple solution to the cry babies.. :o ignore them.

and just so you know i figured your next post is going to be something like "okay! i'll ignore you" so <3 you can just copy and paste that to save your fingers some typing time.

I'm not an admin, but this is relevant to my interests. :worried:

I'm pretty sure its possible to have it so that when a Terrorist dies it gives them a menu (similar to teamkill menus) to either forgive them for the kill (deserving) or say it was a freekill (and the number will add up to 4 or whatever the freekill limit is) and eventually it removes their weapons... resetting the number every round of course.

This would not completely solve it, and this would not always work due to dishonesty but it is a better solution than instantly removing them at 4. It also has its disadvantages because it would not instantly remove a weapon for people who go in there and immediately start killing.

I'm not an admin, but this is relevant to my interests. :worried:

I'm pretty sure its possible to have it so that when a Terrorist dies it gives them a menu (similar to teamkill menus) to either forgive them for the kill (deserving) or say it was a freekill (and the number will add up to 4 or whatever the freekill limit is) and eventually it removes their weapons... resetting the number every round of course.

This would not completely solve it, and this would not always work due to dishonesty but it is a better solution than instantly removing them at 4. It also has its disadvantages because it would not instantly remove a weapon for people who go in there and immediately start killing.

I'd vote freekill everytime :D

• 2 months later...

You have no idea how much I love to hear people comment on my name. LOL. I should change it. But there is such a stigma surrounding it, that I must stick with my ridiculous name that, for some reason, I decided to brand myself with. I even made a HG shirt with the AF logo on it. LULZ.

The reason that they implemented the gun loss system was to significantly reduce the amount of free killers going on "Frenzies" on the server... It's Honestly, not that bad, i never kill that many people in five minutes to be subjected to gun loss, but regardless, they have made it possible for you to get your gun back, so its not that bad. It's a really good addition, and i think that its definitely going to make massive free killing on the server a harder

thing to do. Just think of it as a warning.... Kudos to whoever thought up that, you are a genius. :)

-Carlos

You have no idea how much I love to hear people comment on my name. LOL. I should change it. But there is such a stigma surrounding it, that I must stick with my ridiculous name that, for some reason, I decided to brand myself with. I even made a HG shirt with the AF logo on it. LULZ.

good thread bump :lock: