Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

NFL Refs

Borritos

First off neither SEA nor DAL is my NFL team, but watching the SEA-DAL game does anyone else agree that the replacement refs are not only missing important calls, but also costing teams their win? The SEA-DAL example is when the refs call personal foul, unnecessary roughness against DAL for a little push, but totally miss the illegal blindsided hit from SEA Golden Tate to DAL Sean Lee. Idk. I'm just raging at the fact that the NFL preaches player safety first and then let that slide. My HOU Texans won so I'm happy, but the way things are going with these refs I'm afraid our day is going to come soon. Any thoughts? Inputs?

That was one of the most ridiculous things I've seen with these replacement refs. They have no clue what they are doing and are causing teams to lose games. I'm a Cowboys fan but Seattle would of won even if they didn't call that penalty.

They would've won for sure, but like more failed calls in the BAL-PHI game and what not. My cousin is a DAL fan and even he agreed with me when I said the Cowboys should have taken the loss, but walked off the field to make a statement. I'm pretty sure that would've made headlines and made the NFL take action on these damn refs.

The said thing is the refs want pocket change compared to what the nfl makes. They say they want to make the game safer than do it by bringing the professional refs back. Just another reason I hate roger.

For reels. That's what everyone on the NFL site is saying. They make bank so just give them their damn pensions. They gave a statement yesterday about the Refs which to me showed they are just brushing this Ref thing off. Some dood in fantasy football closed his account in rebellion to the NFL. I just laughed and told him he made no real difference. The Refs are really effecting the games this season and I say an NFL team should just take the "L" loss, but walk off the field. I bet hundreds of people who paid to watch the game will have something to say and it will catch the NFL's attention.