Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Baba Admin Abuse

DarkShade

1. Abuser name: -hg- Baba

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:10465337

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: Around midnight on 9/17/2012

5. PROOF:http://www.mediafire.com/?ai1dwsnww3bis6b

6. Please tell us about the incident: So at 15,000 tick I was aiming at this T that kept moving when the lead said freeze, unstack, and face the boxes so I killed him just before the lead died and there was a red T in Big cage which I also shot too. Then I was slayed by Baba. At 25,000 tick I was searching for the rebeller and I decided to go in vents to search for him and he wasn't in there and I was actually on my way out until Baba slayed me. And I also get t-listed by him. I want him banned.

Hi.

Here is the log from console

Redonkulus killed HG | FinisherofGreenfield#RIº� with awp.
[color="#FF0000"]
[HG JB] Lead Guard is Dead!!!
[HG JB] Lead Guard is Dead!!!
[HG JB] Lead Guard is Dead!!![/color]
[HG JB] Guards: type !lead to compete for lead
DarkShade killed eggar PDK with m4a1.
[color="#FF0000"]**** POSSIBLE FREEKILL **** [DarkShade] killed NON-REBEL [eggar PDK] (BUT HE MAY HAVE BEEN DISOBEYING ORDERS)[/color]
Like the server? Add 67.228.245.0 to your favorites!
DarkShade killed Redonkulus with m4a1.
[HG JB] LR TIME
[color="#FF0000"]**** POSSIBLE FREEKILL **** [DarkShade] killed NON-REBEL [Redonkulus] (BUT HE MAY HAVE BEEN DISOBEYING ORDERS)[/color]
*DEAD* Chef Boyardee :  lol
*DEAD* Let me think. :  LOL
*DEAD* Pika-Squirt-Chu :  Mount and Blade? GAAAYY. -End of story.
*DEAD* eggar PDK :  wtf
*DEAD* babag :  LOOL
jchan420 :  !lr
DarkShade suicided.
[HG JB] DarkShade was T-Listed by -hg- Baba for 120 minutes
*DEAD* [admin] -hg- Baba- The Finisher :  !tlist dark

I'd also like to note after you posted this you went ingame and called me a bitch, you were promptly kicked for it.

Regards,

Baba

Indeed I watched your demo. You would be correct except that after the lead died (This is the slay when you were in bottom below knife arena), you went up - after lead had died, and then went back down inside, so what, you were chasing people who had no orders down there?

2nd Situation - You clearly kill them well after lead has died. This screenshot is taken from your demo, note how there are 2 freekill warnings AFTER the lead CT has been killed. I don't see what you're reporting me for bud.

http://i.imgur.com/kFwOd.jpg

Regards,

Baba

edit: I'm not trying to deceive anyone, You have absolutely NO REASON to kill any terrorists if they are not RED after lead is dead. Clearly by those freekill warnings they were not red and clearly lead is dead.

Good day.

Indeed I watched your demo. You would be correct except that after the lead died (This is the slay when you were in bottom below knife arena), you went up - after lead had died, and then went back down inside, so what, you were chasing people who had no orders down there?

2nd Situation - You clearly kill them well after lead has died. This screenshot is taken from your demo, note how there are 2 freekill warnings AFTER the lead CT has been killed. I don't see what you're reporting me for bud.

kFwOd.jpg

Regards,

Baba

edit: I'm not trying to deceive anyone, You have absolutely NO REASON to kill any terrorists if they are not RED after lead is dead. Clearly by those freekill warnings they were not red and clearly lead is dead.

Good day.

1st situation i went back down to go through the other end of sfs vents so i wont have to go through the door that makes your guns disappear its much faster to go through the vents and get out from the otherside.

2nd situation no i didnt freekill them 1 wasnt following orders and the 2nd one was rebelling with the op you must be blind

1st situation i went back down to go through the other end of sfs vents so i wont have to go through the door that makes your guns disappear its much faster to go through the vents and get out from the otherside.

2nd situation no i didnt freekill them 1 wasnt following orders and the 2nd one was rebelling with the op you must be blind

1. Regardless, you were camping before last, no matter which way you were gonna take.

2. I don't believe I'm blind. You say 1 wasn't following orders but there is no lead, so what orders isn't he following?

1. Regardless, you were camping before last, no matter which way you were gonna take.

2. I don't believe I'm blind. You say 1 wasn't following orders but there is no lead, so what orders isn't he following?

There was lead when I killed the one who kept moving and 2nd I NEVER CAMPED GET THAT STRAIGHT RETARD. I was searching for the damn rebeller in vents clearly you are dumb. Otherwise I would have never enter armory vents. You thought it would be ok just to slay me when lead died straight away but clearly your wrong and for that you should be punished

Tick 5000 camping b4 last.

AT second round when lead said one missing, never said go hunt him down, then you go in to vents which is not allowed unless you see someone go in or lead says go.

Then someone slayed you which was ok, cause you were not suppose to be there in first place.

Then you fk a guy while trying to kill that reboobler.

So good sir you deserved a tlist, thanks.

Not abuse.

Off topic whenever you see a possible fk right b4 lr, its a glitch, just like in this case he killed the reboobler but server checks it after lr given so it makes it possible fk, but it wasnt, so make sure you check a thing it says the guy is reboobler for w/e seconds.

Aka the last person who dies b4 lr is not always a fk even if console says fk, you also have to check if he was rebeler b4 that.

Edited by RedDevil6193