Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

is NE recruiting?

David

So basically, Neko Re-Created the NE group. Only people who are regular players are actually in it now. Basically Neko, Darren and Mike will ALWAYS say. Necessary Evil are not recruiting. Here's what you need to do. Being in NE I know the tricks. They said they weren't recruiting but the trick is just to be nice to them. Don't be a fag who raids them every 5 minutes and mollies there shit. Try and grow with them. Get them to like you in SOME way or another. Just be like "Hey can I help you guys base? I have my own supply of guns." Usually what will happen is they will say no, because asking isn't proving/showing anything to them. Show them that your a good shooter. Go shoot some cops and raid other people. Be like "Hey, (person) do you want to help me raid Subs 4?" Chances are that will get you some "Good Points". Just get on there good side.

Ps: When I said shoot cops, I didn't mean RDM spree.

So basically, Neko Re-Created the NE group. Only people who are regular players are actually in it now. Basically Neko, Darren and Mike will ALWAYS say. Necessary Evil are not recruiting. Here's what you need to do. Being in NE I know the tricks. They said they weren't recruiting but the trick is just to be nice to them. Don't be a fag who raids them every 5 minutes and mollies there shit. Try and grow with them. Get them to like you in SOME way or another. Just be like "Hey can I help you guys base? I have my own supply of guns." Usually what will happen is they will say no, because asking isn't proving/showing anything to them. Show them that your a good shooter. Go shoot some cops and raid other people. Be like "Hey, (person) do you want to help me raid Subs 4?" Chances are that will get you some "Good Points". Just get on there good side.

Ps: When I said shoot cops, I didn't mean RDM spree.

>:| You saw through me.