Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Build for Shyv jungle

DarkMonotone

Generally speaking its better to go mallet than trinity on junglers. It costs less and is more reliable in your ganks. For shyvana especially, it provides sick tankiness in dragon form. Troll aside, my usual build is:

AS red, armor yellow, scaling MR blue, AD quints

9-21-0

Boots + 3 pots

Madred's razor (shes innately tanky and clears so fast you dont really need wriggles early)

Heart of gold

Phage (makes ganks possible without red)

Wriggles

Merc treads

Wits end

Frozen mallet

Randuins omen (may want to put an item in between mallet and omen, especially if its maw/sunfire/GA)

[Final tank or final damage item (usually tank)]

Tank item: sunfire, GA, force of nature, thornmail

Damage item: maw of malmortius, ionic spark, atmas impaler, madreds bloodrazor, bloodthirster

Generally my last item is between sunfire (sometimes get before Randuins), maw (before Randuins if AP heavy team), or Atmas (only bs high AD/bruisers and only as very last item).

Get oracles and wards throughout. 1 AA and 1 Q kills of wards. She's also really hard to kill with her ult escape so I love oracles.

Edited by LazaHorse

Generally speaking its better to go mallet than trinity on junglers. It costs less and is more reliable in your ganks. For shyvana especially, it provides sick tankiness in dragon form. Troll aside, my usual build is:

AS red, armor yellow, scaling MR blue, AD quints

9-21-0

Boots + 3 pots

Madred's razor (shes innately tanky and clears so fast you dont really need wriggles early)

Heart of gold

Phage (makes ganks possible without red)

Wriggles

Merc treads

Wits end

Frozen mallet

Randuins omen (may want to put an item in between mallet and omen, especially if its maw/sunfire/GA)

[Final tank or final damage item (usually tank)]

Tank item: sunfire, GA, force of nature, thornmail

Damage item: maw of malmortius, ionic spark, atmas impaler, madreds bloodrazor, bloodthirster

Generally my last item is between sunfire (sometimes get before Randuins), maw (before Randuins if AP heavy team), or Atmas (only bs high AD/bruisers and only as very last item).

Get oracles and wards throughout. 1 AA and 1 Q kills of wards. She's also really hard to kill with her ult escape so I love oracles.

Would you ever build into Madred's Bloodrazer or would you always go Wriggles? I find that Madred's only seems to be used if there is champions with heavy hp.

Would you ever build into Madred's Bloodrazer or would you always go Wriggles? I find that Madred's only seems to be used if there is champions with heavy hp.

Very very rarely would you ever get bloodrazor (on any champion for that matter). The only time I would get in on Shyvana is as a super late game item against a team of high health pool champions. An example of a team comp I would do this for is Mundo jungle, Chogath top, Orianna/Annie mid, Leona/Taric/Crank bot, and any AD carry. Even a little MR (anything higher than 125) decimates the damage dealt by BRazer. It's a shit noob-trap item that has VERY VERY few instances where it is useful.