Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

complaint on admin -hg- 9mm

thebane123

I want to complain on the admin -hg- 9mm

first

1) he slays me for killing rebels, I first killed 3 afk people, one guy rebeled on top of hospital I killed him, then I shot a guy who was shooting with AWP unstacked at deagle cage.

I asked the admin, "Who did I freekill, I don't see any freekills in console" he tells me to complain in forum and he will get a demo up,

AWAITING THE DEMO

2)

lead says, when cells open crouch walk to the bottom of cell stairs, cells are open everyone is crouch walking except two guys who are jumping around in their cells,

so in reality they should be crouch walking to the bottom of cell stairs, i shoot them

I get slayed and the admin threatens me to tlist me, he says rules don't apply to T's inside jail cells, what the fuck??? is this a new rule??

3) after 2) happened he fucked up my css client and crashed my game by forcing some settings

thanks (:

nick: i like turtles

lol, the order was due to around 5 seconds, he was jumping around in his cell. "on his way to follow order" then people whouldn't have to follow order in the first place.

by the way, you can't slay me if you didn't see it, if you saw it you wouldn't slay me in the first place.

Idk about those afk fks and what not cause you dont have proof neither does 9mm.

The demo provided by 9 mm.

JJk made rule that if lead gives crouch walk or crouch they must follow it from cell, means if they run out of cell and then croutch walk then they should die.

Also no jumping is implied on crouch walk crouch and walk.

So the first slay in demo was freeslay.

And second slay was legit cause you are talking with admin or not, shoundt be camping b4 last.

Edited by RedDevil6193