Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Cave Johnson |A.S.|

thebane123

1. Abuser name: -hg- Cave Johnson |A.S.|

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:17653354

3. What server: Jail

4. About what time: Just recently from this post.

5. PROOF:

illegitimate ban:

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=13649

https://hellsgamers.com/pagefiles/hgbans/scripts/dl_upload.php?h=97c138725f81adb7c220b5d3ec9a91cd1db15f18

& random tlist

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=13648

6. Please tell us about the incident:

He banned me for two hours for mentioning me getting freekilled (probably his buddy's kill) in admin chat. See screenshot for 100% proof. That is not good adminship.

I also got tlisted for killing ONE terrorist AFTER round was over ("Counter-Terrorist Win"), there are no rules after this point, everyone kill eachother.

Remove his admin asap so he can't ban people for saying they got freekilled in admin chat, and so he won't tlist people for killing each other after round is over...

You where disobeying orders, you had been disrespecting/disobeying all night. I had already kicked you once for free killing and spamming. Iv got tons of video footage as proof plus three other players that would gladly back me up. I delivered several warnings to stop spamming in admin chat which he did not comply.

The picture above is him spamming to admins, infact I think the pictures he posted as proof might provide sufficiant evidence of said spamming.

videos to come.

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/1488631

Above chat log is proof of his annoyance.

post-13529-13525955518961_thumb.png

Edited by Cave Johnson

"I also got tlisted for killing ONE terrorist AFTER round was over ("Counter-Terrorist Win"), there are no rules after this point, everyone kill eachother."

It wasnt one kill I had just finished slaying you twice for fk. Then I tlisted you because you shot someone at the end of the LR, because you had been fking all night.

"He banned me for two hours for mentioning me getting freekilled (probably his buddy's kill) in admin chat."

I didnt know anyone, and you werent following orders. Simple as that. And again I had warned you to stop spamming the chat cause you had been spamming all night the same thing.

"I also got tlisted for killing ONE terrorist AFTER round was over ("Counter-Terrorist Win"), there are no rules after this point, everyone kill eachother."

It wasnt one kill I had just finished slaying you twice for fk. Then I tlisted you because you shot someone at the end of the LR, because you had been fking all night.

"He banned me for two hours for mentioning me getting freekilled (probably his buddy's kill) in admin chat."

I didnt know anyone, and you werent following orders. Simple as that. And again I had warned you to stop spamming the chat cause you had been spamming all night the same thing.

I spammed admin chat like once or twice when you randomly kicked me and then when I got freekilled ( is two messages spam for you?)

You still CANNOT ban someone for writing "I got freekilled" in admin chat.

I will provide video proof of a few of the spams he was using. He was harassing players and spamming over the voip "I like turtles." I was present for the whole encounter and I vouch for cave man. The person in wrong for this matter is I Like Turtles.

It doesn't matter as I wasn't banned for spamming, also I didn't spam shit, I said I like turtles once in awhile, mostly in the beginning and end of a round, sometimes during occasions when music was played I did more.

And, I still can't be banned for asking of either why I was kicked or giving note of a freekill.

By the way what you said in chat, the ban seems fine.

For the tlist, he should have templocked you as if it was accident, but you seems to think that you can fk anyone when round is over, so you deserved it.

Not Abuse.

Just a heads up i dont like derps on ct if i see you derp again on ct, i will tlist you for a long time, cause looking at your tlist history you dont seem to be understanding all rules.

Edited by RedDevil6193