Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

request for sona build

Mikeo

I need a build for her.. Cause builds I make are fucked up yet work.

Recent 66 minutes game i played i bought a Morello's Evil Tome, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Zhonya's Hourglass, Boots of Lucidity, Rod of Ages then i was gonna make rabadons...

Reason why is enemy team had fed fiora.. And basically My team would only beat her if i was in teamfights for 2 reasons...

1) Morellos

2) Ultimate.

In the end we won (I tried to build a little tanky to sustain against her)

First off, under no circumstances should AP Sona be built.

this is for support sona:

start faerie charm 4 wards

boots

philo stone

heart of gold

finish your boots of lucidity

aegis/zeke's herald depending upon what your team needs more.

shurelya's

then if you got aegis build a zeke's or vice versa

then build you heart of gold into a randuins omen.

You should be buying wards throughout the game, so make sure you are warding river so your lane doesn't get ganked. Around mid game you should be prioritizing secondary objectives like dragon and baron so make sure you ward both of these. For runes I like to go defensive runes so armor reds, armor yellows, MR blues, and gold per 10 quints.

• 2 weeks later...

Basically what matt said, but make sure you have a rune page and mastery page set up...also start with fairy charm, 3 wards, 3 pots.

When you go back for your first time, make sure you get another 2-3 wards and a pink if possible. If you dont have enough for boots and a philo, depending on how your lane is doing get the philo first. Then boots1, HoG, cooldown boots and shurelyas.

After that i usually go randiuns or soul shroud. Aegis is great as well.