Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Borderlands 2 or BF3?

Silly

Both are very good games, it really just depends on what you want to do with your money. Do you want a fun game to play with 4 friends with a great story and funny jokes. Get borderlands 2, but if you want a fun shooting huge multiplayer battles get Battlefield 3.......its that simple bro.

In the long run i'd get bf3, the sheer amount of gameplay and progression in that game can't compare with BL2.

Again like awwik and rumor said, it all depends on the play style.

If you like realistic warfare with huge maps, guns, and vehicles then bf3 it is

If you like more of an RPG style with a story line and Coop with a few friends then BL2 is the choice for you

Well if you didnt like Borderlands 1 then you probably wont like the second one.

Depends on what you like.

I watched an irl friend through all of Borderlands 1 which was ok, but it was the same old dusty desert environment that kinda put me off.

I bought Borderlands 2 at it is SO much better than the first imho. Multiple environments, awesome storyline, funny as hell, great with friends and soloing, plus lots more.

Watch some gameplay videos :)

• 2 weeks later...