Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Freelancer League Team:

SuperChargerFan

If anyone here is interested in forming a non-competitive LoL team with me, plz post below. I'm looking to fulfill all of these roles:

Team Captain(1):

Someone with a lot of league experience and a lot of ranked games under their belt. The TC's job is to organize the team on the battlefield.

Co-Captains(Me and 1 other):

Another Lvl 30 with some ranked experience. These players are ready to replace the TC when he is not there are are primary choices for games.

Organizer(1, maybe 2):

A regular who works to get 5 people on the team on and market this team on HG

Regular(Preferably no more than 15):

Any player that meets these requirements:

• At least Lvl 5 (gotta have SOME experience)
  • 16 available champs (gotta play draft)
  • At least 4 that are Lvl 30 with 16 OWNED champs
  • Positive attitude

Newbie(I'll be flexible):

This isn't for the bad players! This is for the people whom cannot commit to really any tourney's but want to get in a game or too with a team.

The purpose of this:

• Have an organized team for events
  • Make preset 5 games easier to find
  • Have fun
  • Fuck bitches, get money!

There are some things that still need to be figured, like name, ranked 5(For tourney's. Also, if we have the numbers, we can make more than 1 team in a tourney.), and other things. Really, if your a LoL player without a team, this is a chance to get to play with players you can work with! There are no drop times (until we reach significant numbers), so there is no pressure to play. It's just there to form up when the time calls.