Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse Freeslayed

hazyman0

1. Abuser name: Sidarius

2. Their Steam Id: ? STEAM_0:1:13046290

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 9:30

5. PROOF:[sM] ADMIN: Slayed Honey Boo Boo Child (GoGo Juice.[HG JB] Guards: type !lead to compete for lead

*DEAD* Honey Boo Boo Child (GoGo Juice : I DIDNT SHOOT HIM

*DEAD* [HG] yuodog : bitch

*DEAD* Honey Boo Boo Child (GoGo Juice : what

*DEAD* Honey Boo Boo Child (GoGo Juice : i didn't even shoot him

*DEAD* Honey Boo Boo Child (GoGo Juice : is that admin abuse?

*DEAD* Karot.^ le Inmate : fail round was fail

*DEAD* Honey Boo Boo Child (GoGo Juice : i'm a little confused here

Achievements and stats disabled: sv_nostats is set.

*DEAD* [admin] -hg- eggar | Inmates | : !buy

Console: BANG BANG BANG!

rando- suicided.

*DEAD* Jones [Marshmallowman] : !rep

*DEAD* rando- : LOL

*DEAD* KUSH the Inmate : read motd

*DEAD* Honey Boo Boo Child (GoGo Juice : ? kush i didn't hit him though

*DEAD* Honey Boo Boo Child (GoGo Juice : i did not even hit sid

*DEAD* Honey Boo Boo Child (GoGo Juice : and he slayed me

*DEAD* [admin] -hg- eggar | Inmates | : !admin

*DEAD* Karot.^ le Inmate : [admin] HG | |͇̿S͇̿i͇̿d͇̿a͇̿r͇̿i͇̿u͇̿s͇̿| ºĄϘº : i have a baby dick[

*DEAD* Honey Boo Boo Child (GoGo Juice : 0 damage..........

*DEAD* Takuro#Triad : not 20 rep, just 20

*DEAD* KUSH the Inmate : oh i didnt know what you were talking about really

Player The only Daza ºĄϘº disconnected SteamID STEAM_0:1:29999807 Reason: Disconnect by user.

*DEAD* KUSH the Inmate : just said your confused..

6. Please tell us about the incident - Basically i freekilled sidarius before because he was red then turned back and i shot him, i slayed myself and he didn't really say anything but i don't think he liked me. Later on the lead told all the ts to go to sona and half of them went to shot 4 shot but then turned around. i instantly fired my awp and sidarius (NOT HITTING HIM AT ALL) in the voice chat he said you really tried to shoot me? Really? He paused for a second and then slayed me. up there is my chat by the console showing me being confused...... and another admin just disrespecting me for no reason at all.

Edited by RedDevil6193
STEAM_0:1:13046290

What happened here is that you are a careless CT, which I witnessed several times..before you even freekilled me as you mentioned I had watched you freeshoot and possibly freekill another player, as well as several others complaining you had freeshot them as well. The time I had slayed you, the lead was dead and I was by S4S sign when you started shooting at me and there were several others behind me you could have shot..when the lead was dead, you were slayed for a reason and lucky you had not been t-listed for being so careless.