Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Serious politicial debate thread

JJK

As a political science major, politics is fucking stupid.

This.

Voting doesn't matter.

Politicians have to fulfill polarizing opposite constituents.

While the public is largely moderate, they are represented by fairly polarized figures.

Most voters have no understanding of the process of law-making.

This election is already decided and was so far before Romney became the Republican nominee.

Obama will win a second term.

This.

Voting doesn't matter.

Politicians have to fulfill polarizing opposite constituents.

While the public is largely moderate, they are represented by fairly polarized figures.

Most voters have no understanding of the process of law-making.

This election is already decided and was so far before Romney became the Republican nominee.

Obama will win a second term.

However, because politics is so stupid everything you said is going to be the opposite.

no matter who you vote for there is and always will be corruption in the government.. nuff said

You know, it always bugs me when people like you say shit like this. A lot of people died fighting for you to have the right to vote, and yet you'd rather sit here and complain about "corruption", instead of getting your ass off the couch and voting. On a side note, did you see where Romney stopped in for lunch today? Chipotle. Its pretty funny seeing him try to act like a normal person.

You know, it always bugs me when people like you say shit like this. A lot of people died fighting for you to have the right to vote, and yet you'd rather sit here and complain about "corruption", instead of getting your ass off the couch and voting. On a side note, did you see where Romney stopped in for lunch today? Chipotle. Its pretty funny seeing him try to act like a normal person.

Dijon Mustard

I have to say that this is the first year that I've actually taken a look at candidates, I usually just rolled with the whole Republican idea because I was raised with some bad propaganda as a kid about Democrats. I have to say though, that after looking at all this Romney will not get elected and he's not a good leader.