Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Mist Abuse

cottonmouth

1. Abuser name: -hg- The Mist

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:17167433

3. What server: CSS JB

4. About what time: 1:45 PM PST

5. PROOF: IN ATTACHMENTS

6. Please tell us about the incident: new lead just took lead (i was ct, cave was t), and lead said all t's freeze. after a good 5 sec, i see cave looking around 360, so i shot him. he immediately slayed me claiming freekill. i argue it of course and he claims "i look where i want" and "as long as im not moving". im 99.999% sure this is not the case. if lead tells you to freeze on deagle cage, you dont look around, correct? i said litterally one more thing "oh so your above lead orders" and he replied "cottonmouth, shut up" . he's disrespectful and an abuser IME. hopefully this is dealt with.

(keep in mind, all the others (like cletus) claiming someone freekilled them in my screenshots are talking about other people as you can see my damage given in my first screenshot.)

post-14424-13525955533142_thumb.jpg

post-14424-13525955533589_thumb.jpg

post-14424-13525955533839_thumb.jpg

post-14424-13525955534586_thumb.jpg

Edited by RedDevil6193
edited mist info cause slay was by mist

Kay except I didnt slay you. sir. And on top of everything else as long as im not MOVING i can look where ever the heck I want.

And telling you to shut up isnt really disrespect. If I would have been cursing at you or make racist insults at you. Thats disrespecting.

so can mist be scolded? i mean at least he didnt temp lock or tlist , but its still abuse if i was allowed to shoot the freelookers. i know the player "peiceofshit" is claiming i fked him, but i assure you i didnt. if he claims i did, id tell him post a tlist request(which he didnt).

Hey bro, right when I saw Cave Johnson when I went inside vents, he seemed frozen and you killed him right after. Any other reasonable admin would've slayed you at that time. I didn't know Cave was ACTUALLY moving in vents so it ended up being a freeslay and I apologize and nope I barely templock/tlist and its good to dispute a slay if you think it was unjust.

Thanks