Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sushi abuse report

Huge Penis

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:35295724

3. What server:JB

4. About what time:just now

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/sy/54.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident

well apparently this was last ct so this admin which im pretty sure is a newbie

starts slapping him

now if he was afk that would be fine to slap once or twice but he started slapping him continously until someone killed him

the proof is near the end of the round of the demo

im not that great with demos yet so i cant tell u the exact tic and stuff like that since i dont know how to use them yet

but its a really short demo so....

I can assure that I am not a newbie. I am using a new steam id, however I have had admin rights with Hellsgamers for over a year. If anything Huge Penis you are the new one considering you were just on JB server less than a month ago without admin rights and you had to had to ask [HG] No You "a question" probably about how to submit a demo (which you claim you are not that great with YET). Apologies for rage message, it just ticks me off that you reported me so hastily especially when i was trying to get your attention through admin chat. Rage aside, I would like to admit that I slapped the last alive CT for camping.. which he had been doing round after round.. pissing off others. I admit abuse because slapped excessively (about 4-5 times) and I did not give him a typed out admin warning beforehand. I should know better and I ask for mercy on this first incident. I will make sure to not slap abuse in the future. Thanks.

Edited by Sushi`dL

First of all you may have played on jb server since it started and till today and i dont give a rat's ass about how long you played.

What matters is you abused and thats why he reported you.

If you know for sure he camped b4 last then slay him, what you trying to do by slapping??

Slaps are not allowed unless pirate day or something similar, do you understand it now?

Edited by RedDevil6193