Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OFFICIAL Election Poll Thread, ALL MAJOR PARTIES INCLUDED

60Seconds

You didn't respond to Awwik's request for information.

Also, different times don't matter. Different times and different issues. Increasing taxes right now will cripple us (middle class and lower) folk on the short term.

I did respond, its none of his business. No one wants to increase taxes on the middle and lower class, not even Republicans, the main issue here is the greed of Romney supporters. It will not cripple anyone, ohh, poor Mitt Romney supporters, they might not be able to build the biggest house in the country anymore. Oh wait, they still will be able to.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can agree with you with you that he did very badly in the debate. I wouldn't consider repealing Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Healthcare, approving the Lily Ledbetter Act, turning around the auto industry, ending the Iraq War, having Osama Bin Laden killed, and wiping out most of Al-Queda, "doing very little." I'm not going to explain myself to you, this is about the election, not me, I was using them as an example to disprove the BS you posted about Obama being bad for business. As to Teh_G, yes, it is circumstantial, but considering that I live in an area where we had one of the worst housing crashes in the country, where apartments that previously sold for 900k, over a a few months, become worth less than 300k, under Bush btw, and now we are doing better, I think that Obama hasn't wrecked anything for us. The whole Republican taxes argument is BS. And Awwik you have still failed to respond to the fact that rich people were taxes 90% under Eisenhower and still did well in the end, and to my comment regarding Clinton's tax rates.

Ill ask you this how much did the gdp grow when it was 90%? The gdp was at 7.8 while he was president then when kennedy took over the gdp was 8.0% and guess what he cut your 90% tax rate. Then regan cut taxes again and guess what the gdp went up again to 8.3% explain those numbers if you would because to me it seems like your 90% worked but it was not optimal. Also it seems that when you lower the tax rate our gdp went up during those presidents terms.

Now as far as what obama has done, He did not kill osama bin laden he made a call. George W Bush's men were working on osama bin laden it just so happen they finally caught him during obamas reign of terror on this nation. You said that he wiped out al-queda but then they just attacked an embassy in libya. Which by the way obama said was a riot and are retracting there statements because the Libyans proved them wrong. The auto industry was turned around by nobody because the money he gave did nothing. Ford was never effected and the introduction to the camero and many other amazing cars pulled most of gmc out. He put a ton of money into chrysler and they are still flopping an failing to make any money at all. Dont ask dont tell was a good thing but has already proven to effect solders in the field because believe it or not some people feel like uncomfortable with it. (not me but some people) The free health care is going to cost us billions if not trillions of dollars and is a terrible idea for this country. It may work in others, but it will not work here. We have way to many immigrants for us to be handing out money not to mention if you are smart and doctors are you would go into another field. Most are understanding that you cannot make enough money as a doctor in his health care scheme and will have to find some way of paying back the hundreds of thousand dollars of student loads. In short it isnt worth it to become a doctor under the new free healthcare. The iraq war has been over for quite awhile now it just took awhile to fix there goverment, if we didnt keep troops there then the whole reason we went into iraq would be pointless.

Finally, you cant claim things but show no proof of it at all. You clam to do all these things and have all these things yet no proof is ever given. If you claim that he has done a great job and your business is so sound then it would be simple to say this is my business and this is how good it is doing. I dont think you have any ground to stand on because its quite obvious you no nothing about what you are talking about and dont know anything about the home situation around miami.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/13/3000322/foreclosure-rate-falls-nationally.html

This is the Foreclosure rate in the miami area, the one you said you work in so please tell me how great of a area it is to work in........

I did respond, its none of his business. No one wants to increase taxes on the middle and lower class, not even Republicans, the main issue here is the greed of Romney supporters. It will not cripple anyone, ohh, poor Mitt Romney supporters, they might not be able to build the biggest house in the country anymore. Oh wait, they still will be able to.

You can't provide an assertion, then provide no information to back it. Here let me play this game, "I live in Massachusetts and I own a million acres of land and Mitt Romney ruined it all when he added healthcare reform to MA because now I can't afford to buy cows."

Ill ask you this how much did the gdp grow when it was 90%? The gdp was at 7.8 while he was president then when kennedy took over the gdp was 8.0% and guess what he cut your 90% tax rate. Then regan cut taxes again and guess what the gdp went up again to 8.3% explain those numbers if you would because to me it seems like your 90% worked but it was not optimal. Also it seems that when you lower the tax rate our gdp went up during those presidents terms.

Now as far as what obama has done, He did not kill osama bin laden he made a call. George W Bush's men were working on osama bin laden it just so happen they finally caught him during obamas reign of terror on this nation. You said that he wiped out al-queda but then they just attacked an embassy in libya. Which by the way obama said was a riot and are retracting there statements because the Libyans proved them wrong. The auto industry was turned around by nobody because the money he gave did nothing. Ford was never effected and the introduction to the camero and many other amazing cars pulled most of gmc out. He put a ton of money into chrysler and they are still flopping an failing to make any money at all. Dont ask dont tell was a good thing but has already proven to effect solders in the field because believe it or not some people feel like uncomfortable with it. (not me but some people) The free health care is going to cost us billions if not trillions of dollars and is a terrible idea for this country. It may work in others, but it will not work here. We have way to many immigrants for us to be handing out money not to mention if you are smart and doctors are you would go into another field. Most are understanding that you cannot make enough money as a doctor in his health care scheme and will have to find some way of paying back the hundreds of thousand dollars of student loads. In short it isnt worth it to become a doctor under the new free healthcare. The iraq war has been over for quite awhile now it just took awhile to fix there goverment, if we didnt keep troops there then the whole reason we went into iraq would be pointless.

Finally, you cant claim things but show no proof of it at all. You clam to do all these things and have all these things yet no proof is ever given. If you claim that he has done a great job and your business is so sound then it would be simple to say this is my business and this is how good it is doing. I dont think you have any ground to stand on because its quite obvious you no nothing about what you are talking about and dont know anything about the home situation around miami.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/13/3000322/foreclosure-rate-falls-nationally.html

This is the Foreclosure rate in the miami area, the one you said you work in so please tell me how great of a area it is to work in........

I agree with about half of what you're saying but I have to disagree on your opinion on the motor industry. Regardless if they're making money or not we still need the auto industry. They're one of the biggest suppliers of jobs in the country and the unemployment rate (sitting at 7.8%) would drastically increase.

I agree with about half of what you're saying but I have to disagree on your opinion on the motor industry. Regardless if they're making money or not we still need the auto industry. They're one of the biggest suppliers of jobs in the country and the unemployment rate (sitting at 7.8%) would drastically increase.

We do have the auto industry but obama isnt the reason it is getting better.

And did you research what kind of homes those foreclosures are on? The luxury real estate market is thriving here. Teh_G speaking of Romneycare, isn't it kind of ironic that hes the one that created pretty much Obamacare and now he's against it?

And did you research what kind of homes those foreclosures are on? The luxury real estate market is thriving here. Teh_G speaking of Romneycare, isn't it kind of ironic that hes the one that created pretty much Obamacare and now he's against it?

It is not ironic. I think you do not understand irony.

He did not create Obamacare in Massachusetts. They are different. Not that I plan on defending Romney at all.

It is not ironic. I think you do not understand irony.

He did not create Obamacare in Massachusetts. They are different. Not that I plan on defending Romney at all.

They both are not gonna work though, the faster obama gtfo the faster this country gets on track. Bands make her dance.

http://www.roboromney.com

On another note the economy isn't going to restart in 4 years. Heck it's probably not going to get back to normal in 8-12 years no matter who's in office. Romney knows how to run a business yea thats fine but he's fucktarded in other areas of discussion too. Same thing with Obama. He has great views on certain areas but he doesn't know anything near the amount Romney knows about business. I'm not voting for either but to play the devil's advocate i'd rather have a bullshitter in office than a bullshitter who hates gays and believes in magic underpants who calls everyone a "liberal" when he gets fact checked.

http://www.roboromney.com

On another note the economy isn't going to restart in 4 years. Heck it's probably not going to get back to normal in 8-12 years no matter who's in office. Romney knows how to run a business yea thats fine but he's fucktarded in other areas of discussion too. Same thing with Obama. He has great views on certain areas but he doesn't know anything near the amount Romney knows about business. I'm not voting for either but to play the devil's advocate i'd rather have a bullshitter in office than a bullshitter who hates gays and believes in magic underpants who calls everyone a "liberal" when he gets fact checked.

Classic