Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

After four days of try hard (Giveaway!)

BranHorse

I am finally out of the 1100 and 1200s

1301 =D

Worked my ass off and now i'm happy. Getting out of hell is possible.

Gonna try to hit gold next (before season ends).

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21412671#profile

Also will be giving away $10 riot points card. All you gotta do is post something funny in the thread. Will decide the winner on the 30th.

Will be selected randomly so the funniest isn't gonna win (unless its randomed that way). The funny part is just to amuse me while i'm at work.

Yeah, getting out of Hell is impossible. If I can go like 20/2 with a fed Akali 30 minutes in and get COMPLETELY ROCKED then I'm pretty sure no champion can carry.

Did you read my op?

I did it. Akali cant carry into late game rofl.

I did strictly by jungling. And if butt mads wanted to jungle and forced me out i just acted nice to them and let them play it and i just picked support. Its all about letting them be happy so your team can win. Not about kills or egos. If you want to improve you stop thinking that way.

Did you read my op?

I did it. Akali cant carry into late game rofl.

I did strictly by jungling. And if butt mads wanted to jungle and forced me out i just acted nice to them and let them play it and i just picked support. Its all about letting them be happy so your team can win. Not about kills or egos. If you want to improve you stop thinking that way.

I don't have a problem playing support, it's just whenever I do the mid, adc, top, or the jungle turns out to be totally bad and I'm like "Why am I lowering my skill so some baddy can play the role that I should be doing?"

I don't have a problem playing support, it's just whenever I do the mid, adc, top, or the jungle turns out to be totally bad and I'm like "Why am I lowering my skill so some baddy can play the role that I should be doing?"

Well either do that or they get upset you argue the entire time and they feed. Or they are actually only good at that one position and anything else screws them up also causing a lose.

I used to make excuses about all my teams being bad (some are), but you can always do something in order to help or improve. Doesn't matter if you win or loose. You can always improve as a player.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=22223-tiridus-generic-build-guide

Well either do that or they get upset you argue the entire time and they feed. Or they are actually only good at that one position and anything else screws them up also causing a lose.

I used to make excuses about all my teams being bad (some are), but you can always do something in order to help or improve. Doesn't matter if you win or loose. You can always improve as a player.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=22223-tiridus-generic-build-guide

I would agree that a lot of people may pick that role because they're bad at other roles, but most of the time it's not the case. I've seen kids cry their eyes out to me begging for mid and then go 4/10 Lux and feed. I don't really see room for improvement in my elo, doesn't matter if I'm Hotshotgg or another pro you can't carry teams that easily.

This is a VERY RARE exception, but mainly I had a boss Sona to help me win http://i.imgur.com/oBogv.jpg

• 2 weeks later...