Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CletusP abuse

PurpleSpartan

I called you stupid, trolling with you. You preceded to take it a step further and call me a mean name. </3

I still love you Purple. Even though you called me a "Fucking Fag" </3

Might have been admin abuse. But I don't tolerate being called a "Fag". It makes me cry myself to sleep at night. :/

Edited by CletusP

d) Disrespecting other players then taking action against them when they talk about

Note: If admins are talking shit to players and if the player talks back, the admin cannot simply take action against them just because they have the power to do so.- Directly from enigma's what is abuse post. That's exactly what happened here.

d) Disrespecting other players then taking action against them when they talk about

Note: If admins are talking shit to players and if the player talks back, the admin cannot simply take action against them just because they have the power to do so.- Directly from enigma's what is abuse post. That's exactly what happened here.

I was trolling you. Don't I always troll you? I never take it seriously when I talk about you, you're an awesome kid. But you called me a hurtful name that I don't like. It's hurtful. </3

Leaving for RedDevil

EDIT: I'm sorry Purple. I didn't know that you would take it how you did. It was just a little fun. I'm sorry </3

Edited by CletusP

Dont troll and dont start shit.

When you start shit this what happens and then seems you kicked him or w.e.

Well the demo is stupid as hell and i m pissed cause i had to review whole demo in fast forward because tick crashed demo.

And demo dont record purple's voice so idk what he said to him nor it shows kick, only thing it shows is cletus saying purple is stupid.