Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bans not being reviewed

I see three reports done by you. The first I finished and banned the player. The second was submitted a day ago and while nobody posted on it, the only proof you provided was a link to his gameMe statistics which entail fairly normal statistics and nothing else to back up your claims of him hacking. The report you just submitted a few minutes ago was already dealt with by RedDevil before you had even posted it, yet he still marked your report as banned.

I don't see what the issue is here? You only have one report that was not accepted and for lack of evidence. As for your videos not being viewed, the two reports in which you provided video proof did not require it as one had valid gameMe statistics to prove cheats and the other RedDevil had already obtained a demo for prior to your report.