Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HyberActive AQ (Freeslay)

Auncel

1. Abuser name: HyberActive AQ

2. Their Steam Id: Not able to get it server went offline.

3. What server: #1 CS:GO 30+ LRS Jailbreak

4. About what time: 5 Minutes Ago

5. PROOF: It's CS:GO slays don't show up in console but he went on after and you see him saying i was already on sauna you dumb piece of shit.

6. Please tell us about the incident: We where having a tarp day. I was lead. I clearly stated simon says.

He was on top of suana then i said all t's Simon says get on top of sauna then he freeslayed me for killing him

If ou could check his chat logs you could see the slay as console on CS:GO does not show it.

They then went off on me after the fact aswell.

post-14442-13525955546446_thumb.jpg

We where having a tarp day. I was lead. I clearly stated simon says.

He was on top of suana then i said all t's Simon says get on top of sauna then he freeslayed me for killing him

The why you killed him again cause i m confused.

Edited by RedDevil6193

The why you killed him again cause i m confused.[/quote

He moved which means i tarped him. Then slayed me for illing him.

I think you are trying to compare tarp which is go to closest corner of sauna, where there is only one corner while on top sauna is anywhere on sauna so kinda seems nitpicking.

I think you are trying to compare tarp which is go to closest corner of sauna, where there is only one corner while on top sauna is anywhere on sauna so kinda seems nitpicking.

Oh well i feel he freeslayed me but Cs:GO is so fed up it's hard for me to even type so oh well. I got no proof close this then :D

Cheers.