Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Romney seeks Ohio votes as Obama preps for debate

Ron Burgundy

9d834311e201e21c1d0f6a70670066e8.jpgRepublicans Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan went back to school on Saturday to rally college students in all corners of all-important Ohio and hammer at President Barack Obama for going easy on China over unfair trade practices that they said are costing American jobs. Obama took precious time off the campaign trail to practice for the next debate against his GOP rival.

http://news.yahoo.com/romney-seeks-ohio-votes-obama-preps-debate-194826618--election.html

This is a must win for Romney. He needs to take home FL, VA, NC, and Ohio to have a good margin over Obama.

Not gonna happen, no Republican candidate will win without Ohio, and not one ever has.

In 2008 Ohio went Obama, it's gonna happen again.

Obama ftw

In 2008 Ohio went Obama, it's gonna happen again.

Logic. Bad at it you are.

2008 was a very particular outlier as far as election cycles go. Obama's image as a fresh young (not white) face more-or-less swept the nation off its feet. Many swing states in '08 voted for Obama by a large margin compared to the norm (Ohio was near 5% compared to their usual 2-3%). That coupled with Bush's SEVERE unpopularity make using the 2008 data by itself (in aggregate it is not so "special" of a case) as a predictor for this election would be phantasmal at best.

Idk, while he did better in first pres. debate, v.p debate biden won.

Nope. Biden "won" with the uneducated and uninterested middle-age vote. Problem is, that vote generally goes to the incumbent anyway. Debates are to win undecided voters by giving them "something to like" more than the opponent. Biden's horrible attitude and condescending way of speaking with Ryan led to a backlash of viewers on most social media sites. Ryan won if you're a voter who actually cares for their vote. Biden won if you were looking for a good laugh.

Nope. Biden "won" with the uneducated and uninterested middle-age vote. Problem is, that vote generally goes to the incumbent anyway. Debates are to win undecided voters by giving them "something to like" more than the opponent. Biden's horrible attitude and condescending way of speaking with Ryan led to a backlash of viewers on most social media sites. Ryan won if you're a voter who actually cares for their vote. Biden won if you were looking for a good laugh.

No OP argument?

Ryan did not fight well. Biden "won" in the points he brought up and his attack/defense system in general.

Ryan, I'll admit was more mature (in terms of not laughing and eye rolling) but if you actually want to vote for someone who has good ideas...

No OP argument?

Ryan did not fight well. Biden "won" in the points he brought up and his attack/defense system in general.

Ryan, I'll admit was more mature (in terms of not laughing and eye rolling) but if you actually want to vote for someone who has good ideas...

Did you know that the moderator has to be on neutral ground? Did you know that obama went to her wedding, and did you know that she also asked more questions pro biden than ryan?

http://www.mrc.org/media-reality-check/debate-moderator-tilts-obama-abc-colleagues-cheer-martha-raddatz-president Have you seen this at all? I dont think you have, Please people do your research before you post on something adults post on.

Lets count how many times he got interrupted

No amount of debating is going to save Romney. Obama is for abortion, stem cell research, etc. Obama is also for same sex marriage, which basically means all of those votes are automatically fucked for Romney. Romney also has the audacity to insult half of America. I also wont accept Romney until he releases all of his tax returns because, by him refusing to do so it tells me he's trying to hide something and if I can't trust someone to be honest then I can't trust them to make decisions, that will in turn affect myself.

No amount of debating is going to save Romney. Obama is for abortion, stem cell research, etc. Obama is also for same sex marriage, which basically means all of those votes are automatically fucked for Romney. Romney also has the audacity to insult half of America. I also wont accept Romney until he releases all of his tax returns because, by him refusing to do so it tells me he's trying to hide something and if I can't trust someone to be honest then I can't trust them to make decisions, that will in turn affect myself.

How about we find out how obama paid for harvard law because he didnt get any grants and he grew up poor remember? If you want to start throwing punches you have to look right at the president who is lying to every single person in the united states.

How about we find out how obama paid for harvard law because he didnt get any grants and he grew up poor remember? If you want to start throwing punches you have to look right at the president who is lying to every single person in the united states.

He's the author of several books, he was a senator, he taught as a professor of law, he was a lawyer, etc. Harvard costs a lot but he's definitely made a TON of money off of all these other ways.