Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

NoYOU Abuse Report

kv526

1. Abuser name:

[HG] NoYOU

2. Their Steam Id:

STEAM_0:0:54402229

3. What server:

[HG] JAILBREAK #1

4. About what time:

~12:30 am CMT

5. PROOF:

Proof is being posted by Meat the Inmate

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Shortly after the round started things were going normaly like most rounds would start. NoYou ran up to me and said something along the lines of "You just Gun Planted!? Oh now you're gonna get it!" I did no such thing but I was t-listed and that is what has happened since. Meat the Inmate agreed to upload Demo footage.

Edited by MoonChickenDogRat

okay so i dont have a demo but my eyes not not play tricks on me i saw you run up and throw ur deagle on the ground infront of the ts , i than ran up to you and check ur hostler and said well now ur gettign fucked for gunplanting, i do not beleive i was in the wrong thats what i saw , and the demo will show other wise i would like to see it , if i am in the wrong i will make it up to you som how but i do beleive my eyes were not wrong

okay so i dont have a demo but my eyes not not play tricks on me i saw you run up and throw ur deagle on the ground infront of the ts , i than ran up to you and check ur hostler and said well now ur gettign fucked for gunplanting, i do not beleive i was in the wrong thats what i saw , and the demo will show other wise i would like to see it , if i am in the wrong i will make it up to you som how but i do beleive my eyes were not wrong

If I had done that; the game would've already slayed me because of gunplanting.

not acualyl there is a time limit between where it goes away and doesnt consider it gunplanting acually

But if you saw me do it, you would've reacted immediately. The time for you to see me do it and the time for you to react to me would be very small yes?

That would've been enough time for the script to kick in and say MoonChickenDogRat gunplanted; and would've slayed me.

you dont understand what im saying, there is a time limit to where it considers it gun planting , and the time it took me to tlist you was the time between me running around finding you following you to check your holster , and acually it would have sent you to the electric chair not slayed you

lets just wait to dl the video and watch ,again i m sorry if im wrong on this and i hope i can make it up to you .

tick 680k +

thanks for making me spend 30 minutes finding the tick

it doesnt even show what happened, just the chat and commentary. A guy was sent to electric chair but i cant see it.

i did however see you, moon, spamming over lead and taunting lead.

Which is sad cause ive yelled at you TONS of times to stop that shit