Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mass Slaying

beast702

1. Abuser name: Smiley -HG-

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:19446723

3. What sever: Minigames

4. About what time: 3:30ish

5. PROOF:

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/dbb263a86482b8c75b2a1fcf4a6aa510.jpg

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/2abded76dffaa7f667828eabfb0f412e.jpg

Ok here is the deal I don't know why he mass slayed everyone but he did it twice in minigames the only explanation that i came up is that both of those times we went to the sail ships in the minigames and im guessing he doesn't like playing that one so he mass slayed everyone to restart the round, but I think its bull crap because he shouldn't be doing that and respect what the person chose to play on.

Edited by Artillery

lol at the first picture where he says dont pick it then he slays everyone, and lol at dc's answer at the bottom of the 2nd one. this is obviously using admin for your own benifit, action will be taken. thanks for the report beast

I was there too He was telling people not to choose boats cause the server is broken you couldnt stand on the boats with out getting thrown off or sliding off while driving this meant that we had to sit on our sides as the boats bounced around like crazy

we had just gone through a round where we had to sit for like 3 minuted cause the last guys didnt want to try and cross

he said dont choose that mini game and they choose it any way

the only reason he mass slayed was because other wise we would just sit around for 3 minutes( no fun)

I was there too He was telling people not to choose boats cause the server is broken you couldnt stand on the boats with out getting thrown off or sliding off while driving this meant that we had to sit on our sides as the boats bounced around like crazy

we had just gone through a round where we had to sit for like 3 minuted cause the last guys didnt want to try and cross

he said dont choose that mini game and they choose it any way

the only reason he mass slayed was because other wise we would just sit around for 3 minutes( no fun)

incorrect

correct

i was there, no one tried crossing, everyone just sat there running round, i was one of the first that died and trust me, watching people do nothing for almost a full round, not fun at all, everyone was asking him to slay all because no one would kill themselves except the people who had dignity to not be a chicken.but thats just what happened and my opinion.

Well, I hate to go against everyone here but I have been caught in that situation and I usually ask if anyone objects to me slaying everyone because the server gets retarded. Then I fear that someone is going to be a dick after not objecting and make an abuse report on me. :/

Sometimes in that server there is that one guy who wants to be a dick because he thinks it's funny. Like selecting war all the time on the one map and team flashing out the ass in the beginning for shits and giggles....

I can't say that it's right but I can say that people get disgruntled because of one asshole. Of course, there is nothing showing that this was the case except for heresay from other players...

But what if the map went to something like pirate wars or whatever? The boats wouldn't work in that and the cannons wouldn't work AND you lose health if you go in the water so you're just stuck doing shit. People rtv though.. If people keep choosing something with physics on hellz map then why don't they just rtv? :notrust: No need to slay everyone every round if they pick the same map imo, just let em rtv or something, hellz multigames is overplayed and crap anyway

1. Abuser name: Smiley -HG-

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:19446723

3. What sever: Minigames

4. About what time: 3:30ish

5. PROOF:

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/dbb263a86482b8c75b2a1fcf4a6aa510.jpg

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/2abded76dffaa7f667828eabfb0f412e.jpg

Ok here is the deal I don't know why he mass slayed everyone but he did it twice in minigames the only explanation that i came up is that both of those times we went to the sail ships in the minigames and im guessing he doesn't like playing that one so he mass slayed everyone to restart the round, but I think its bull crap because he shouldn't be doing that and respect what the person chose to play on.

I dont even know why i respond tho tis , I just do- - - - - all hg and ht just said i should for now reason. . . couse they told me this was a abuse report....and i like that...

-Annyonw one understand point ????

I dont even know why i respond tho tis , I just do- - - - - all hg and ht just said i should for now reason. . . couse they told me this was a abuse report....and i like that...

-Annyonw one understand point ????

i did not understand one word u said

I dont even know why i respond to this , I just do- - - - - all hg and ht just said i should for no reason. . . cause they told me this was a abuse report....and i like that...

-Anyone understand point ????

im pretty sure. that is what it should say but still doesnt make sense :P

• 1 month later...

Umm im sorry for a late response ( i don't usually look at the forums) But ty to Zoro for explaining in my absence...Like Zoro said... i told everyone not to pick the map because it was glitched for a few days.. i didn't want to waste other peoples time so i just slayed everyone. No one complained, most of everyone said ty to me. Lemme explain what was happening on that map. When you went on the boat and tried to control it it would just drop you like your not even standing on it. There was one round that i didn't slay all and it took about 15 minutes so there was no point in just sitting there for 15 minutes to wait for people to just mess with the others that wanted to play the game. The people that were choosing that map just wanted to make everyone mad. - Smiley

Umm im sorry for a late response ( i don't usually look at the forums) But ty to Zoro for explaining in my absence...Like Zoro said... i told everyone not to pick the map because it was glitched for a few days.. i didn't want to waste other peoples time so i just slayed everyone. No one complained, most of everyone said ty to me. Lemme explain what was happening on that map. When you went on the boat and tried to control it it would just drop you like your not even standing on it. There was one round that i didn't slay all and it took about 15 minutes so there was no point in just sitting there for 15 minutes to wait for people to just mess with the others that wanted to play the game. The people that were choosing that map just wanted to make everyone mad. - Smiley

Couldn't you just warn them then if they don't cross or move, they would be slayed? There wouldn't be any excuse to sit there and do nothing for the whole round. You have the ability to tell them that and act accordingly only to those who aint participate.

I understand that sitting there for da whole round and waiting for the next round to start is fraustrated, but mass slay is unacceptable in any forms or reasons. Or better yet, take a demo of the situation where most people just sat there and did nothing. That would at least save you some troubles.

FYI, A lot of previous admins had their admins revoked and banned for this type of you action you took. Be aware and start recording demo for your own benefit.

Edited by BuLLeTz_FrEaK