Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

help making a vid from FRAPS.

CipherN9ne

so i got this video of a hacker on the dust2 DM server. i tried to upload it on the ban thing, but it said that the video was too large, and its only 33 seconds. im decent with pc's but terrible with videos

and dont know what i need to get this on here lol plzz help a noob out ):

so i got this video of a hacker on the dust2 DM server. i tried to upload it on the ban thing, but it said that the video was too large, and its only 33 seconds. im decent with pc's but terrible with videos

and dont know what i need to get this on here lol plzz help a noob out ):

Fraps is a good idea, its easier for the staff to look at. But u can just do this next time [video=youtube;J-L6EbkwEgI]

Fraps is a good idea, its easier for the staff to look at. But u can just do this next time
[video=youtube;J-L6EbkwEgI]

Did you even read OP? He's trying to get the video to a usable size so it can be uploaded to the website for a ban report... He doesn't need to download a movie making config or anything like that (which would get him vac banned unless he had an alternate account or knew what the hell he was doing with one). Of course, next time he should just record a demo and upload the demo, but the way OP is worded I believe he only has the Fraps .AVI file.

i posted the wrong video here.

but you can use windows movie maker to simply open the movie, then resave in HD and it reduces the size. ill look for the right video

you can use this method to make a fraps video much smaller without losing much quality

your video will go from 600 mb to like 20 mb and is what i use for these purposes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbanJupCA1M

not the exact same one i used, but i think they do new videos every time they update windows movie maker, but its all the same thing.

open your movie then resave it

Edited by ViridionPlague
wrong video