Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Request Map Removal.

Polar

Hello.

I would like to have 2 maps removed from Zombie Survival

gm_flatgrass

gm_construct

-------------

These 2 maps are not Zombie Survival related at all. You can easily spawn camp because its the same spawn for Zombie and Humans. With these two maps always getting voted there will be less people on Zombie Survival because they are just troll maps. Another thing is I would like these maps taken out for good so people cant vote on them.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Though its been a while since anyones posted to this I might suggest that we remove "Mental Hospital." It's just a boring map and too large for the servers slots. Maybe its good on a 100+ man server but it's way too large for the server as is. It's not like I can force you to remove them I can only suggest. I hope you take this into consideration.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with sharp please remove Mental it is very boring and can be OP and plain stupid at times. I also like to request for Transit and subwaystation and subterrane something like that they like to always crash on waves 3 or 4. Id also like mountains_of_the_after_life to be removed aswell it gets annoying to play this becaue of 1 main reason PEOPLE BREAK THE GENERATOR flooding the other half of the room killing half the team. Every time this map is played someone is slayed for it and its just annoying though its funny but annoying. Another reason is that people like to troll and press the button to keep from zombies attacking the cade too much which is kind of OP and also those on the zombie team that probably would just troll.

Edited by MyMindIsBlank