Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse

Lumino

1. Abuser name: -hg- pickles2013

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:35296066

3. What server: [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 20+ LRs | FastDL

4. About what time:4:20AM EST

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident

Watch the Demo and begin at tick 6500. The round will go on sometime after I have sniped him in the head. As the next round begins start reading the chat. He tried to SLAY me twice. In the end after not knowing how to spell my name he just free killed me. As the round goes on Kream ends up killing him. The following round he is FREESLAIN. A few minutes later he leaves the server.

In summary

Attempt to slay an ADMIN

Freekill

Freeslay a player

10-22-12-412am.dem

First round in demo he was last ct and he opened cells and kill so normal.

He was trying to fk you in cell which is not allowed for that i will tlist him.

Idk why he slayed that t kream, lets ask him.

Idk why he was trying to slay you, lets ask him.

Edited by RedDevil6193

The reason that I slayed him because he likes to report anyone that abuses admin and I swear that I won't abuse again if u can forgive me plz

But you did abuse admin.

Sorry pickles but you dont understand how to use admin.

I have to remove your admin.

But until your admin is paid you will have vip access aka, you can see admin chat, you can move to ct, only thing you cant do is slay templock ban tlist all cool commands are gone for you.

And in chat it will say [vip] instead of [admin].

I swear that I won't abuse again if u can forgive me plz

That's exactly what you said in your last report against you.

And if wont ever happen again

If u can let me off with a warning plz

It seems like you're not getting the point, and didn't head either faded's, or reddevil's warnings to you to read the admin manual.

Because this is the third abuse report on you in about ~3 days of you getting admin, you're going to be set to the punish group. As well, you did abuse. You freeslayed someone, and you slayed a T. Do I really have to mention why there is NO reason to slay a T what so ever? The most you can do to a T is move them to spec if they're AFK, or kick them if they are exploiting the map.

So, in 2 weeks you can poke archer, or reddevil, on teamspeak and your admin will be set back to normal ON THE CONDITION that you have no further reports/incidents against you.