Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[REQUEST] Calling all graphics team.

Atomicnapalm

First person who makes me a Hg themed picture for my facebook timeline (the long one at the top) gets a muffin and a hug :) .

Do want:

- [HG] Atomicnapalm

- Hg related stuff

- Gmod division

Pay:

- All my jb rep

- Some dark rp cash

- Some perp cash

- Tf2 items (if I have any spare)

Only one :P

Thanks and have a nice day!

Ask if need any other information!

kinda sick and tired of this stupid shit. I get that he used one of our works.

It is clear that although he did not attribute it to this original thread, he did not attribute this as his own work alone.

Derivative works that are properly cited and credited (in the case of being on the graphics team) will provide a more professional image. However, this is a volunteer position and I appreciate people to take their time of their day to do something for another clan mate. Starting drama just because of it is very unnecessary and doesn't promote teamwork.

I know O-Prime wants to maintain professionalism by using works that are not completely derived from another source. I think that is what distinguishes many works.

However, this doesn't mean derivative works are not welcome. I think to make things simple, if the new work in question is close enough to the original work.... please attribute your sources of the original.

I do want to ensure that something like this doesn't have to happen again.

Mr Tin, if someone offers a reward for doing it, it is in their prerogative to do so.

I don't see an issue with it as long as we're not getting significant drama from any offered rewards.

Edited by enigma#
fixing wording and corrected minor typography error D=