Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Surf server

checkster

I dunno if it's surf_elk or sm, but i belive it's a combo.

couse if you surf of the map elk you get slayed for "likely use of teleport hack".

This does not happen on anny other map.

So if who ever own's it can fix it or look into it that would be great, or if you need help fixing it I can easily help you out, my brother is a coder for sm. . ..

I'll have my bro look into it, he is a coder at sm, if it's not a simple ini,cfg or cvar fix. . .

Well clearly your not....ini,cfg, or cvars have nothing to do with this. They must be using an Anti-Hack Plugin that is detecting the "Teleport Hack"

Edited by Papa John

it only happens on that map. . . . so i gues that hte creator of the map failed.......

No its just that the Dev decided to use a different way to Teleport people then having the map do it. For instance he may have said that if the player hits the barrier (The barrier being the insiable thing under the map) then it would teleport player to "x,x" concordance using like an ma or sm command. If that was so then it might detect some was "Hacking" the game.