Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Camp LoL?

SuperChargerFan

I was thinking that there are quite a few people that haven't either experienced LoL or risen to the ranks of the elite. I was thinking maybe hg could hold its own Camp LoL, more of a training course for nub nubs...covering things varying from lane roles to builds and counter techniques. It be direct at the levels 1-15, but you know, if your level 23 and you average about 2-15 a game, then hey, this might help! If we go through with this, I'm going to need some Teachers, Mentors, and Students wanting to participate. Teachers are going to be the primary speakers, while Mentors will be there to help Students through games. I was hoping to start with some Bot games with 2 mentor/student combos (top/bot) and someone consistent mid, then put even team together and develop the newer players characters and roles. If you either want to help, want help, or just think it's a good idea, post here. If this gets no feedback, it's gonna get killed, so I need your comments!

:lame:

I already suggested this to leadership back when I was a Strategy advisor. I even volunteered to be one of the lead teachers through my stream. Long-story short, it was shot down as an HG program because frankly no one in HG would commit to that. I and I'm sure most others would not want to start a program that only 3/4 people would commit time to. Hell we can't even get an 8 team tournament going for one night. If people show legitimate interest in this, I would still volunteer as a "teacher" for this.

I am pretty new to LoL and feel like there a good deal of things that I have no clue about and would love to get in on this. If it's something that people can't commit to why don't you try posting videos on each subject for the hellsgamers youtube channel?

I am pretty new to LoL and feel like there a good deal of things that I have no clue about and would love to get in on this. If it's something that people can't commit to why don't you try posting videos on each subject for the hellsgamers youtube channel?

I already post videos on my own youtube channel including commentary for viewers (not many viewers XD). I would do individual videos for HG but... no incentive to do so. \o/

Real.

lol?...

coming from support kassadin, I can see why you'd say that XD

No but seriously, playing summoner's rift (and with repeated exposure) will make you a better player.

Aram is more linear (1 lane derp) and lacks many features League of Legends centralises on...

jungle (hidden areas)... buffs...

This is what I get for having O-Prime as a leader :smirk:

Back to serious mode,

I think if we have the veteran strat players WILLING to help out and not being ASKED to help out, then they should be the ones taking onus of this project.

I'm sure O-Prime & Richie can collaborate with them to get a true HeLLsGamers style internment camp I mean league of legends camp going for the newbies and players looking to get player.

I think if we have the veteran strat players WILLING to help out and not being ASKED to help out, then they should be the ones taking onus of this project.

I'm sure O-Prime & Richie can collaborate with them to get a true HeLLsGamers style internment camp I mean league of legends camp going for the newbies and players looking to get player.

I think most of us are willing... just so happens that some of us have conditions.

Do we have any Japanese members in HG? I feel like I've seen plenty of Koreans/Chinese... but not yet a Japanese member. Except D3n. :3

Real.

You can discuss these conditions with your fellow leaders

That's not necessary. You know of the conditions I mean, and you also know it is too late for them.

I proposed this a while back when I was an advisor (hint) and was told there would not be enough interest for it to be done through HG. Now you want it done, but..........................................................

Real.