Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sandy

I get where it's coming from, but trying to make a joke out of a natural disaster that'll likely kill thousands of people isn't funny unless you like really dark, twisted, and fucked up humor.

It's a category one hurricane. My grandmother and all my relatives will be affected. It's not going to be strong, but it will be big, and it has been.

I get where it's coming from, but trying to make a joke out of a natural disaster that'll likely kill thousands of people isn't funny unless you like really dark, twisted, and fucked up humor.

Do you... know what clan you joined?

Real.

Edited by LazaHorse

Do you... know what clan you joined?

Inb4 he leaves HG

I really doubt thousands of people will die....

In Katrina about 1800 people died and that was HUGE amounts of flooding. (that's about 2 thousand which is BARELY thousands)

Katrina hit an area that was basically a big hole in the ground (averages about 2 feet below sea level. Which means that water has an easy time entering the city, but has a big problem with leaving). Most of the places that Sandy is going to hit are well above sea level and the water should get out just fine.

Also people had plenty of time to GTFO of the area. If they failed to listen to the warning and die because of stupidity then it is just natural selection at work.

And one more thing....welcome to the internet.

In Katrina about 1800 people died and that was HUGE amounts of flooding. (that's about 2 thousand which is BARELY thousands)

Katrina hit an area that was basically a big hole in the ground (averages about 2 feet below sea level. Which means that water has an easy time entering the city, but has a big problem with leaving). Most of the places that Sandy is going to hit are well above sea level and the water should get out just fine.

Also people had plenty of time to GTFO of the area. If they failed to listen to the warning and die because of stupidity then it is just natural selection at work.

80+ dead

Over a MILLION without power and entire houses toppled.

You could see that hurricane from FUCKING SPAIN.

Edited by DarkMonotone

80+ dead

Over a MILLION without power and entire houses toppled.

You could see that hurricane from FUCKING SPAIN.

Lmao, you said thousands and it was like 82... Less than 100.

80+ dead

Number of people killed by sharks (annually): 17

Number of people struck by lighting (annually):44

Number of people injured by forklifts (annually): 250

Number of Teemo's killed (per second): 75

Number of people killed skydiving (annually): 56

Your 80+ isn't that inspiring.

trollface-1.jpg

http://www.weather.gov/os/hazstats.shtml

http://sharkattackfile.info/shark-attack-queries-general/complete-shark-attack-file.asp

http://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/safety-and-prevention/health-and-safety-topics/forklifts

http://www.gamezone.com/products/league-of-legends/news/league-of-legends-is-the-most-played-video-game-in-the-world-period

http://www.dropzone.com/fatalities/