Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Re: A new month and a new score - back to 2,000

bean-

Hi all,

The monthly HG scores go back tonight and we all start again on 2,000. I was chating with some players on the American 100% crits server and while the score goes back to 2,000, for them, they get the chance to go 'VIP'. I said that, as I end on the highest score every month (about 12,300 tonight) I'd be one of the vip'ers, too. :drum:

I don't think the Euro server does vip scores (called global stats?). Will this ever change? Just wondered... :o0:

[HG] bean$

Oh, got my [HG] tag last night :) Thanks all :offensivesmilie:

Hi all,

The monthly HG scores go back tonight and we all start again on 2,000. I was chating with some players on the American 100% crits server and while the score goes back to 2,000, for them, they get the chance to go 'VIP'. I said that, as I end on the highest score every month (about 12,300 tonight) I'd be one of the vip'ers, too. :drum:

I don't think the Euro server does vip scores (called global stats?). Will this ever change? Just wondered... :o0:

[HG] bean$

Oh, got my [HG] tag last night :) Thanks all :offensivesmilie:

VIP resets every month yes, but you don't stay VIP unless you work to stay in the top 20. Seeing as how they play everyday in that server I don't think its hard at all to earn that (unless the system is broken lol)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a score of 15k on the American 100% crits server. This must be becoming a high score for the sever. Or, does anyone know better?

bean$

seems like a really good highscore compared to the css servers :s :pepper :

Edited by Silibrian

Have stabalised at 16K points. Will be back to 1,000 in 2 day's time :(

Hope to soon be a vip'er - not sure if you have to be in top 20 or 10. If top 10, then it will take a bit longer!

bean$

Edited by bean-

• 4 weeks later...