Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

favourite team ?

PerryThePlatypus

So yeah as the title asks who is your favourite team on the lol pro circuit right now personally mine is clg eu , snoopeh's scary stare and froggens anivia dance made them far more enjoyable for me although I do enjoy watch clg primes outrageous plays eg. Promote 3 teleport etc. also can't wait for hotshotGG to reveal jungle nid in pro gameplay

I don't have a favorite team, I like a medley of different players (most from TSM so i guess thats my answer).

Top: Dyrus (TSM)

Jungle: TheOddOne (TSM)

Support: Xpecial (TSM)

Mid: Scarra or Froggen

ADC: IDK, don't really pay attention to that role since its just "LOLOLOL I CAN FARM AND POSITION"

I don't have a favorite team, I like a medley of different players (most from TSM so i guess thats my answer).

Top: Dyrus (TSM)

Jungle: TheOddOne (TSM)

Support: Xpecial (TSM)

Mid: Scarra or Froggen

ADC: IDK, don't really pay attention to that role since its just "LOLOLOL I CAN FARM AND POSITION"

Dyrus is an idiot, he doesnt even practise anymore, just plays smite and GTA.

No idea, it used to be CLG NA but since they are stupid enough to get rid of the best top player in the world I don't know who now...

They never had the best top player in the world. M5, Najin, and TPA all have better top solos. Voyboy rode Lee Sin in the top lane to get early recognition (see: Wickd's Irelia), but can't keep up since his nerfs.

My favorite team is Doublelift. He's his own team. He's the greatest. Everyone else is just trash.

Real.

They never had the best top player in the world. M5, Najin, and TPA all have better top solos. Voyboy rode Lee Sin in the top lane to get early recognition (see: Wickd's Irelia), but can't keep up since his nerfs.

My favorite team is Doublelift. He's his own team. He's the greatest. Everyone else is just trash.

Real.

I would argue for Voyboy being the best top player in the world, but this is a very subjective subject.

Name the last professional tournament Voyboy's team won.

gg, wp

Real.

By win do they have to make it to 1st place? Or are we counting 2nd and 3rd as well? He's won plenty of tournaments in 2nd and 3rd place, but I haven't really seen him win 1st place but that's because 1 player wont make a team.

By win do they have to make it to 1st place? Or are we counting 2nd and 3rd as well? He's won plenty of tournaments in 2nd and 3rd place, but I haven't really seen him win 1st place but that's because 1 player wont make a team.

Tell that to Shy, Maknoon (literally the ONLY PLAYER on his team that anyone knows), and Stanley.

And last time Voy's team got even as high as 3rd was season 2 NA regionals and they BARELY won even that.

I used to think Voy was hotshit too. Then I woke up.

Real.