Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Faithless Admin Abuse.

Auncel

1. Abuser name: Faithless

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:2103449

3. What server: #1 Jailbreak CSS

4. About what time:

5. PROOF: http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/1359950

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was lead then I got did a warday in pool I was just jupming around in pool and duckhunt (Not out of area). Then faithless starts saying "Hey fa**** help me im doing all this fucking work" "do you give a shit?" Then I told him to calm down. He then slapped me for like 500k dmg which he said was for not giving a shit and not trying to kill. Then said. "wheres the abuse" "Here comes the abuse report"

Now considering he is UM which is a high rank in HG i would expect much better from him.

Auncel.

Also all of you guys say to NEVER slap NEVER ever slap. Well he slaps people alot.

Edited by Auncel

I love over exaggerated admin abuse reports. You have no evidence of me insulting you, at what point did that occur? When did you tell me to calm down? Slapping you for damage is just a way of slaying you, it's the same exact thing. I said "where's the abuse" in a conversation with somebody else in an entirely different context at an entirely different time (that user's name is -hg- whales). The only thing I said related to you posting an abuse report was "here comes the "abuse report"" (which is cleverly and sarcastically placed in between quotation marks since this clearly isn't abuse at all). I can promise you that falsifying abuse reports isn't taken lightly. Would you care to try again?

PS: Below you will find my favorite generalization

Also all of you guys say to NEVER slap NEVER ever slap. Well he slaps people alot.
Edited by F4ithl3ss

No don't play the he said she said game this is not a false abus report look at my abuse reports I never post false ones.

You slapped me for not killing cts When it was warday. Plus slapping is not allowed. You try to lie again go ahead im not repsonding waiting for C.

Don't try to taunt me. Nov 3, 2012 9:33:58 am auncel, go ahead and reply on the forums [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Actuall, sir or madam, this IS INFACT a falsified abuse report. I slapped ou while ou were on CT for not killing CTs? I don't believe that was the case at all. As I recall, I slaed ou (via slapping) for doing absolutel nothing to support our team fight against the terrorists during a warda in pool. Slapping is not allowed? Did you write the administrative rules and guidelines? et again, as I recall, slapping is a command that is given to our admins to use when appropriate, and considering m ke between t and u is broken, i had to slap ou instead of slaing ou in order to do the server justice.

24938657.jpg

Don't try to taunt me. Nov 3, 2012 9:33:58 am auncel, go ahead and reply on the forums [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Now we're barking commands and throwing out false accusations as well as posting a falsified abuse report? We're on a roll!

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Are you really lieing?? FOR FUCK SAKES LOOK at your chat LOGS

First, I'm going to need to ask you to settle down and refrain from using vulgar language as we set our freetime aside to help resolve this issue. Now, I see my chat logs, and I see nothing of significance in regards to admin or verbal abuse as far as our encounter is concerned. That being said, what is the significance of these chat logs?

U just said i awas leing LOOK at your chat log first line! Why are u trying to lie to get me in crap.?

I never denied making that statement, I denied the intention that you placed behind it. I was simply bringing the fact that I had posted in the abuse report to your attention so that you would be able to hastily reply. I was never taunting you.

However, on an unrelated note, I found this little gem in my chat logs:

[TABLE=width: 1645]

[TR=bgcolor: #282828]

[TD=align: center]Nov 2, 2012 2:47:39 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]kjlsdfhgksjdfgskdjfgsdf TABLE, YOU WANTED TO[/TD]

[TD=align: left][HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 2, 2012 2:47:34 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]sdhfgbuiasdfgbasdgbadfgi MAKEUP, YOU WANTED TO[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 2, 2012 2:47:10 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]ASDLFKJABSDKJASBNDFASGK TABLE[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 2, 2012 2:47:07 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]SGBFASHFASILF YOU WANTED TO[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 2, 2012 2:47:03 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]skjbfgaisgbal YOU WANTED TO[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Thank you for posting the link :)

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I mostly see this thread as an opportunity to reiterate the importance of professionalism.

I hope uMs understand while it may not directly impact gameplay to respawn, noclip etc... it is important to when, engaging in administrative business for you to NOT be overly aggressive.

Even though Jailbreak is fun and games (for uMs), you are expected to maintain profesionalism.