Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Me - Accidental

The Governor

I know the MOTD and everything. I accidentaly have slayed a T that was in Jailbreak and I am believed to have the knowledge of him freekilling then switching to Terrorist. If that is not true, I slayed the wrong person (Another user was infact freekilled along with me) I don't know the proper consequences but I hope it gets worked out. Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:52823537

(This is my first accident/bad thing I've done as an admin) I'm going to assure this won't happen again. Going to hop off CSS for a while, if you need me I guess contact me here. OR I might get back on. Sorry again, thanks.

Edited by The Governor

I can understand a freeslay but this was especially aggravating since he left the server after slaying with ought telling me why besides saying "Obv freekilling." + I was within the admin room which is difficult to get into on the terrorist forces. "I accidentaly have slayed a T that was in Jailbreak and I am believed to have the knowledge of him freekilling then switching to Terrorist..." This is obviously not well thought out since leaving a team forces a suicide and he would not of been able to slay me. I want to some action taken due to the way he handled the incident but I do not want him to have admin removed, or anything to harsh.

Edited by Mirkwood

I can understand a freeslay but this was especially aggravating since he left the server after slaying with ought telling me why besides saying "Obv freekilling." + I was within the admin room which is difficult to get into on the terrorist forces. "I accidentaly have slayed a T that was in Jailbreak and I am believed to have the knowledge of him freekilling then switching to Terrorist..." This is obviously not well thought out since leaving a team forces a suicide and he would not of been able to slay me. I want to some action taken due to the way he handled the incident but I do not want him to have admin removed, or anything to harsh.

Seems most appropiate.

Edit - I said Obv freekilling because I thought he freekilled (Switching team sides to prevent slay)

Edit edit - I didn't leave after I slayed you, I apologized and said I'd report it.

Edited by The Governor