Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Hunger Games: Jailbreak Style!

jajolt

Yep but have you read/seen the hunger games? The capitol sends like mutated bees and stuff to spice things up.

I've read the books and saw the movie but it would just make more sense to me, if you have T and Ct fight when the only way(as you have it) that your going to win this prize is by playing as T, so why not have them both compete for the prize to make it more interesting.

Edited by Chris12

I've read the books and saw the movie but it would just make more sense to me, if you have T and Ct fight when the only way(as you have it) that your going to win this prize is by playing as T, so why not have them both compete for the prize to make it more interesting.

Good idea, proposing a new way:

Everyone v Everyone, friendly fire enabled, still random people (host chosen), others go spec, staff set up prop traps. Each host has a job, wheather it be picking competitors, distracting, or managing props. Person who survives the most rounds wins.

Good idea, proposing a new way:

Everyone v Everyone, friendly fire enabled, still random people (host chosen), others go spec, staff set up prop traps. Each host has a job, wheather it be picking competitors, distracting, or managing props. Person who survives the most rounds wins.

Don't miss them sponsors droping m4a1's and shit to the tributes

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For sponsors, they should be able to spawn things in only with points, like say, whenever you win you get points or ever 1 min as a sponsor you get a couple of points, so then when the sponsors actually sponsor someone they actually think about it first of all, and don't just spam it, also there can be a betting feature too on the tributes with the same points you use for sponsors, and at the beginning as a tribute you can buy basic items with the points, but they will be more expensive then having a sponsor buying it for you.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...