Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gaming Headsets

MasterBaiter

Hey guys. Just wondering if i could get some suggestions on some good gaming headsets i could get that's not going to be like super expensive. I'm looking at some Razer sets but there costly.

Anybody have a good suggestion for one i could get for a good price.

Also if anybody has a good mouse or keyboard because i plan on getting new ones.

mouse: logitech g400, it's really good and not expensive. In the usa it's only 35 on amazon!

headset I have the razer carcharias. They're pretty awesome but (even though my head looks massive) I have a pretty small head and it's too big for me :3 The quality is absolute top though and it's worth the money imho.

I heard plantronic gamecoms are good too but I can't remember which ones exactly :3 and they're not as expensive as the carcharias headset.

Sennheiser has some crazy good headphones too but they're pretty pricy.

Keyboards idk I play on a laptop, long live my laptop keyboard. Cause I'm pro like that (:

headset I have the razer carcharias. They're pretty awesome but (even though my head looks massive) I have a pretty small head and it's too big for me :3 The quality is absolute top though and it's worth the money imho.

+1, that's a great headset. I have used it for years.

I have Steelseries Siberia, its good but not worth more than $80 imo

I wanted to buy the steelseries siberia v2 until I realised how shitty the mic is.. It sounds terrible.. sound quality might be good, idk, but whenever I hear people with their siberia headset talk on ts I'm like "uhh what?" and the mic breaks pretty easily too, I have heard. I wouldnt pay over 50 for it and sadly it's like 85 where I live. euro's that is, so thats about 108 dollars.

I wanted to buy the steelseries siberia v2 until I realised how shitty the mic is.. It sounds terrible.. sound quality might be good, idk, but whenever I hear people with their siberia headset talk on ts I'm like "uhh what?" and the mic breaks pretty easily too, I have heard. I wouldnt pay over 50 for it and sadly it's like 85 where I live. euro's that is, so thats about 108 dollars.

Yeah..I agree that the Mic is pretty bad, when I switched my friends didn't like it at first but they got used to it lol

Edited by Mr.Tin

I would suggest the turtle Beach x12. That is my current headset and I love them. 16' cord i believe (can be a pain in the ass if you have a rolly chair) The cord could use more dexterity, it is on the wimpy side. I picked mine up at wal-mart for only $60. But for the cost, it is a good headset.

I have this headset: http://compare.ebay.com/like/150921493345?_lwgsi=y&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

I got it at radioshack for like $15 like 4 years ago so I could skype. You've talked to me on TS3 so you know they get sound across well. You get volume controls and mute. Plus it's really durable. It's been run over by vacuums, chairs, bitten, scratched by cats, and there has not been a short or a lower quality at all. Definitely recommend these.