Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Division Call Of Duty

Israeli

Was wondering due the fact that we have a call of duty forum game division without any one to run it

due previous topics and discussions was wondering who is taking over this division if it does end up becoming one.

because in 1Day 5hours the game is coming out and as said in post we can buy and controll servers such as:

*which weapons are acceptable

*what map rotations we allow

*vote rights

*time of each round

*players

*premium players right to get in before guests

*exp modification

*mods of the game(S&D,TDM,FFA & Etc..)

Thank you for reviewing and waiting for answer :ak::ak: :ak:

This topic has been brought up a hell of a lot of times. Staff are very much aware that Black Ops 2 is coming out in less than 24 hours and that game-settings can be customized for private servers, which can cater to things like FFA, TDM, DOM or mods like iSnipe or One in the Chamber.

The sad news is, it doesn't seem very promising that a Call of Duty Division will come to fruition, but only time will tell.

• Like 1

well the catalyst in opening a division is us

The way that HG work is as follows, if they find that people have an interest in a new game or genre, there is enough people to get it started, and it can bring in new members; they would usually go for it. But with what happened with the BF division, I assume they are being very careful with any divisions; too make sure it won't be popular for only a few months and then die down.

and if they want a staff member for this division they can always contact me and i will be happy to help

I wouldn't suggest showing that you are wanting to be in a staff position. They will have their discussions and choose a candidate in which they deem will suffice.

• Like 1

The way that HG work is as follows, if they find that people have an interest in a new game or genre, there is enough people to get it started, and it can bring in new members; they would usually go for it. But with what happened with the BF division, I assume they are being very careful with any divisions; too make sure it won't be popular for only a few months and then die down.

I wouldn't suggest showing that you are wanting to be in a staff position. They will have their discussions and choose a candidate in which they deem will suffice.

You are right if HG needs a division advisor and leader they will discuss and choose a perfect candidate and most likely not recruits who join in a short time, and this idea for the division is risky if it dies out in a couple of months but i mostly feel call of duty series are very popular many players still play all the random C.O.D games and this could be a good idea any way the only the future holds the answers

Yes, Call of Duty has an enormous player-base. For PC, still large, but it may not cater to a community such as HG. It is a game in which clans will flourish in, but then the argument can arise -

Why not have a Call of Duty division and competitive teams? Well, that'll be a decision for staff to make.

I must admit, I do see the idea of a Call of Duty division being a good one. it'll have tough times in months coming up to each new game release (in which you find players reverting to older CoD's (people are now playing BO in anticipation for BO2 for example)), but once that moment arrives, I'd expect the division to flourish again. Bringing in a bunch of new people and opportunities for competitive gaming.

Some day, I could almost see HG compete in gameBattles for games like SC2/CoD and whatever else that they cater for competitively.

Edited by Revenant

look u cant put someone at random as division leader or advisor

no matter if the know or dont know about the game

but the staff will look for someone with knowledge about the games and not necesarely an incredible player

but one who actually wants to join and be part of the staff and is willing to give out of his time to do it

and as for this stuff going on reverting to old cods

well there is always that but this is a cod divison

so if the black ops 2 comunity diles down on the last few months of its cycle and hg staff want to close the servers to make them whatever cod is next well thats good

look u cant put someone at random as division leader or advisor

no matter if the know or dont know about the game

but the staff will look for someone with knowledge about the games and not necesarely an incredible player

That is what we are saying.

In regards to the multiple CoD's. The only ones that HG would really benefit from now are MW2 (a little bit of a PC community), BO, MW3 and soon to be BO2.

community has grown

new people

more games

u cant base your statements only on the past

cod is the biggest fps of the world and there is no arguing there

so trying at least forum wise a divison and then moving to servers

that could be a smart move

Community's not as big as you think, especially not on PC.

"Big community, new people" is the same reason we tried a Minecraft division earlier. All Pizza Guy's fault.

More games? God, don't even go there. MW2, GREAT game. BO, BETTER game. MW3, THE BEST game. BO2? Good luck.

Also can't base your statements on an idealized future with no evidence/support.

Cod is the biggest fps in the world......... on consoles. On the PC it is not nearly as big, and not nearly as lucrative for organized communities like HG.

It's been tried. Do not want.

Real.

again lazarus the fact that you like css does not mean cod is less played

black ops in the high traffic hours has had 50k player online on pc

css and cs 1.6 didnt pass that by too much

at the end its the deicison of the staff if they wanna start something small that might grow into something bigger

or be a flop

again lazarus the fact that you like css does not mean cod is less played

black ops in the high traffic hours has had 50k player online on pc

css and cs 1.6 didnt pass that by too much

at the end its the deicison of the staff if they wanna start something small that might grow into something bigger

or be a flop

I have almost 1500 hours played on MW2 and got up to 150 on BO2 before I got tired of vomiting on my keyboard every time I got killed by some rambo AK74u hip firing. Don't tell me you know about my preferences, you're far off.

CoD won't happen, and it shouldn't happen. Let it go.

Real.

ITT power hungry people want a new division that they can possibly be in charge of

There, I said it. Now let's stop masquerading about how CoD would be a good game to build a division around. It would not be.

Real.

I love how this recieved -2 rep, only for +1'd it, Obviously those power hungry people dont like being called out

• Like 1