Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Hg] Sofa King

WhataWackaMonk

Hey,

Abuser: [HG] SofaKingthePinkyPie -hg- Icon

ID: Unknown

Server: CS:GO JB

Proof: Screenshots below

So thanks to Cave Johnson, I now own CS;GO. Started it up today and was very excited to to get on JB, cause I've heard a lot about it.

MOTD is down.......I tell everyone that it is down, so I know the basic....kill guys who disobey orders and/or shotting ct's.

My chat doesn't seem to work......alright.

So this admin tells me that since I shot a guy dis-obeying orders, I had free killed......well alright, Motd is down...maybe lead had been killed......I'm not clear on that stuff.....warning.

So then lead is like "All CT's in the knife area" Im in the freakin knife area alright......this CT starts shooting me...a fellow CT....and I get slayed by -hg- Icon.........

I then get kicked for "Impersonating HG".......even though its pretty obvious I AM IN HELLSGAMERS....... SofaKing had said I was gonna get kicked/banned 2 secs before I was, so Im thinking it was him since Icon was the only other admin on and had slayed me.

So this admin.....kicks me for having the HG tag...n1.

Proof in below post

^Realize got to use Zhost......saying it wont upload that type of file though :/

Edited by WhataWackaMonk

hold up. why didnt u steam message me? or make contact in any way? people come on to csgo jailbreak under new names and HG impersonators to freekill, when i looked u up on !who everyone with an HG account came up EXCEPT for u. it was very suspucious and im very sorry for the confusion. u came in at a time where 4 people collaborated to mass freekill. i saw u were a part to it seemed very clear, come back into the server so i can apoligize personaly.

hold up. why didnt u steam message me? or make contact in any way? people come on to csgo jailbreak under new names and HG impersonators to freekill, when i looked u up on !who everyone with an HG account came up EXCEPT for u. it was very suspucious and im very sorry for the confusion. u came in at a time where 4 people collaborated to mass freekill. i saw u were a part to it seemed very clear, come back into the server so i can apoligize personaly.

Pretty sure I didn't free kill. I killed a guy who was disobeying orders. There was a time when CT's were firing into stacked T's....however that was not me. I killed a guy running away from the area armed with an AWP.

Also, my chat is glitched, cant send more than one message w/o reconnecting.

Checked TS but you weren't on there......

Also, if you had read it after I posted after rejoining....how come I was kicked and threatened again?

Edited by WhataWackaMonk

Thats why you ask before kicking. Im pretty sure there are procedures that you have to follow as admin.

Also he doesn't have to contact you about what you did to him in the server.

Don't let this happen again.