Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Conflict In The Middle East By Israeli

Israeli

This video is 6 min long, completely shows the conflict in middle east by a person who studied the conflict in university

Completely amazing will explain everything in that time i hope you can spare 6 min to understand to realize what Israel is for Arabs and who we are in size

The video is in English only Hebrew subtitles

Thank you

https://www.facebook...v=4980223992831

Edited by Israeli
  • Like 3

four-panel-map.jpg

Just saying.

not sure what you are trying to show here holy but if you would extend your knowedeldge and read how this land was taken you would understand that the so called palestines that "LOST" their land did not lose it, my video post describes and if you take the time to read it you would understand that that photo reprisents are right of living in are country
  • Like 2

We are blessed to have opposing views on this subject, yours most likely due to your direct bloodline,

Mine, due to a death of a friend at the hands of the 'IDF'.

If the Arab nations threw down their weapons and said "I'm done." Do you really think the Israeli government, along with their 'Defense Force' wouldn't take advantage of those people? Come now, I've spoken with you, you're not a dumb person.

• Like 1

If(it will never happen) the Arabs say we are not fighting the Jewish people and the government will do the same we for all are years in this country in the middle east are trying to achieve peace but the Arabs do not want as here and will never stop until we leave

This is why religion is stupid... all it does is cause conflicts. The amount of people who have died to do religious ties is sickening. I mean sure religion has some benefits; but, Imo It's really not worth it. what we as the human race need to learn how to do, is get along. We shouldn't need to care what other people believe and just do what is beneficial to our race.

inb4 laz

This is why religion is stupid... all it does is cause conflicts. The amount of people who have died to do religious ties is sickening. I mean sure religion has some benefits; but, Imo It's really not worth it. what we as the human race need to learn how to do, is get along. We shouldn't need to care what other people believe and just do what is beneficial to our race.

inb4 laz

Amount of people that have died to Atheism (which is SO MUCH HIGHER than religious groups) is beyond digestible.

please show me where you are getting your facts from.

http://www.hawaii.ed...kills/NOTE5.HTM

If you don't want to scroll through the tables for every society out there, there's also this http://www.hawaii.ed...kills/NOTE1.HTM

Note: Although some of the civilizations listed were "religious" MOST were also ruled under a Totalitarian government, not a Theocracy.

Edited by Mèrcury

Taco this has nothing to do what ppl believe in, shown in the picture that holy posted israel took most of Palestine, and the Palestinians are defending there land and want the israel people out of there land, there defending there land. And also Prophet Abrahim was jewish and he was one of the most known prophets in islam. Arabs have respect for israel but when there trying to take over more land, like when they were in war with lebanon there going to do w/e they can to fight back sorry in middle of 10 man lool

http://www.hawaii.ed...kills/NOTE5.HTM

If you don't want to scroll through the tables for every society out there, there's also this http://www.hawaii.ed...kills/NOTE1.HTM

Note: Although some of the civilizations listed were "religious" MOST were also ruled under a Totalitarian government, not a Theocracy.

just because they aren't a theocracy doesn't make them atheist...

this thread needs to be locked right now... anything to do with religion or religious conflicts just cause so many problems.. i'm with laz, i won't put my 2cents in because it'll just piss people off.

Amount of people that have died to Atheism (which is SO MUCH HIGHER than religious groups) is beyond digestible.

LOL this is SOOO wrong too it's HILARIOUS. please stop now.

Edited by Nipple

I'm going to try and be neutral and explain this:

The people of both countries (Palestine and Israel) are some of the most wonderful people you can ever meet personally. Look after the fact that the IDF are just Israeli citizens trying to get by where every country around them wants to end their country because it's different.

Hamas and the far-right Israeli politicians are only causing more problems on this issue, specifically now since Hamas (considered by many governments in the world as a terrorist organization) and Benjamin Netanyahu (a jackass for the most part and pretty far right in American Politics) are the executive roles in each country. This conflict, like most 'conflicts' between Palestine and Israel, is going to last probably a few more days and everything will be calm on both fronts (or considerably calm for the most part for Israeli citizens in Southern Israel) once the media stops hyperventilating over this issue.

This isn't a completely black or white issue, they are grey lines painted all over it.

Also this thread should probably be closed because this issue isn't exactly a good one to talk about since it's gonna start a gigantic flame war.

Edited by Elephant

just because they aren't a theocracy doesn't make them atheist...

Seriously.

If you want to talk about religious murder sprees, lets talk crusades.

But I digress. This thread is silly and is only going to lead to fighting. Like now.

Edited by Deadlock