Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban For No Real Reasons

pazee

Hi guys i got banned from your server a while ago when i was playing css on your dust2 unlimited dm server .. The admin gave no reason but i think he suspected me to be hacking while i was not i used to get crazy scores in this server and got banned instantly with no infos why... it wasnt a big deal back then but now with cs go i rly want to get good servers and id like to get my case investigated cause i cant join any of your servers .. it was a real injustice what happened .. maybe i was too good for the admin to handle but wtf does it have to do with a ban... sry for my bad english but im rly trying to explain what happened and im pissed now i wanna join your dm servers and whoever banned me had just no right to do so

Steamid : 0:1:9845938

1:1:9845938

Thx for your time

After looking in your ban section i saw that he banned me for aimbot... what a fkn joke i never used bot.. i think he just got mad but w/e i play on esea client and stuff , i remember i was doin 1 click shots on the server and my aim 'S pretty tight i cant believe he thought i was aimboting ...

Edit: Downloaded the demo that he joined with the ban post... I laugh even harder now , how is that blatant?

I ask you plz to take a look at it .. i did nothing wrong

Edited by pazee