Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Jjk Perp Abuse Report

Paradhyze

1. Abuser name: HG | JJK

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:11710485

3. What server: HG PERP 3.0

4. About what time: Now (23:16 PM GMT +1)

5. PROOF: http://img24.imagesh...semttulomkl.png , http://img824.images...semttulo2bd.png , http://img18.imagesh...semttulo3hw.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: So I was ingame, and we were all messing around, someone in OOC asks "is Muhammed(JJK) an admin?" and of course i have been joking with JJK since he came into perp, so i type "a fat admin*", after that he kicks me from the server with reason "not funny", now i was confused, so i log back and start wanting a reason (2nd screenshot) and so JJk tells me in OOC to be respectful and to get proof and shove it up my ass, now this is preety ironic since he said that i should respect other HG members in the same sentence, after that he bans me with reason "ignoring WARNINGS" for 1h and then after upgrades it to 1 day, so he did not only NOT follow warn, kick, ban procedure but also he banned me for 1 day on my 1st offense(which i dont even think is worth an offense)

thank you.

Edited by Paradhyze

I would like proof on those warnings -> "warned over past couple days,", I could start calling out facts as well, but i prefer proof... since i posted mine, i think its fair you post yours on all the things you say i did, this includes logs as well, thank you once again.

Edited by Paradhyze

Your attitude determines the outcome.

that outcome is - youre going about this the wrong way so ill dismiss myself and let a council step in.

in your shoes, I would have said somethign like

"Im sorry i offended you and stepped on your toes as admin, id like to play again now please"

then i would have said

"it happens. are we friend on steam? we should be. anyways.. go play and have fun"

but..no..youre trying to justify your name calling and stepping over the line and or dismissing it demanding proof you yourself posted.

I think you take your powers as granted, and therefore you may do as you please, when you please, and i think that needs to change JJK, i posted this thread because i had the best and biggest image of you as an HG representative, and after what i saw today, i have the worse possible image of you that god can imagine, still i am being polite and asking for proof from you, since i gave proof myself that justifies all that i typed above and else.

Now i believe this argument is going to get worse everytime i try to have a conversation in this thread, therefore, i will now await a council to review this and make the choice he thinks best.

Regards, paradhyze.

The order of events goes:

1. You called JJK fat.
  2. JJK kicked you for saying he was fat.

That's not abuse.

It doesn't matter what words were exchanged after that point. If you want to call JJK disrespectful, fine -- But that's not abuse. He did not abuse any of his powers by telling you to fuck off.

(And personally, from the pretentious things you were saying in your own screenshot, I'm not surprised he said that)

On a side note, I hate when people make abuse reports to retaliate against someone who banned them. More work.

P.S. JJK's post above says that there were some previous times when he told you to stop calling him fat.

I would consider that a previous warning.

But, even if there was NO warnings at all, I would not consider a single kick (after calling him fat) is abuse-worthy. If he kicks people for absolutely no reason, then we can talk. Or if he kicks people all the time without warning, then we can talk. But those are not the cases.

Try to have fun!